Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting wealthy by trading? Still a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywalker11
    replied
    Somehow, it still works for my friend who just returned, who I used to envy.

Your choice of words matter. You have to be smart in a way and be able to talk people into buying things, just like business irl.

Leave a comment:

• DeLixx
    replied
    It's still the most rewarding way of profiting.
    Though.. it may not necessarily work the way you expect.

Leave a comment:

• TobyLerasco
    replied
    Originally posted by Martushere View Post
    I have wondered if the whole.. like, buying low selling high is possible nowadays as I haven't played Growtopia for a long time. Sorry if this has been asked Frequently Maybe there are ways I can start out possibly again as the items in my inventory aren't the bestest of the best..
    Are you ready sacrifice your sleep schedule?

Leave a comment:

• ID: BEASTLY
    replied
    Not until you have 10+ DL. After that, yes. However, like any method of profiting, it takes a lot of effort.

Leave a comment:

• Malware
    replied
    Buying low and selling high doesn't work too well for me...but that doesn't mean I don't resell items I bought for cheaper.

When you saying buy low sell high, it misses a step. Time. It's hard to make wls off of buying a item and trying to sell it the very next day. Instead, investing would be what is profitable. That means buying an item and waiting for a while(a few months to a year or whenever it rises).

Basically, what I mean is yes, it is profitable, but only if that item is going to ne resold at a decently far later date. Buying items tou think will rise in the long term rather than buying random items is the key to profiting.

Leave a comment:

• Notavailable
    replied
    buy low sell high will always be a viable tactic to earn wls as long as there is demand (same as the real world, really)

Leave a comment:

• HEEL
    replied
    I have wondered if the whole.. like, buying low selling high is possible nowadays as I haven't played Growtopia for a long time. Sorry if this has been asked Frequently Maybe there are ways I can start out possibly again as the items in my inventory aren't the bestest of the best..
    Definitiley still possible.

Leave a comment:

• Noobified
    replied
    post an image of your inventory we will evaluate

Leave a comment:

• Martushere
    started a topic Getting wealthy by trading? Still a possibility?

Getting wealthy by trading? Still a possibility?

Working...
X