Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A quick question about moderator/guardian application.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It usually depends on how long and what kind of ban it was for, however clean record always increases chances of getting picked to such a position if you are a suitable candidate for them.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Yeah well it won't really matter that much to me.

I actually feel like many people are not going to be honest, with bans on alt accounts, overestimating the time they can/will be ingame.
      Overall people tend to overestimate theirselves.

And the first time I got banned was because of lying to support for free gems

Comment

me : *sees a thread about mod application

is this some ubisoft joke I'm too sethmumu to understand?
        I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
        Plural
        IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

They all worrying about bans...

Ever though about, what would happen, if they checked our chatlogs between friends?
          My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
          M e n a c i n g. . .
          ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
            me : *sees a thread about mod application

is this some ubisoft joke I'm too sethmumu to understand?
            They are most likely going to hire the most rich, famous and known people. Talk about laziness.

Comment

I've read somewhere that if you were banned in the past 6 or 12 months you won't be chosen. Can't remember exactly if it was 6 months or 12 months, but somewhere around there. So if you haven't been banned permanently before and you haven't been banned in the past year you would have slightly higher chance to become one.
              Discord: Moksej#3335
              IGN: Moksej
              Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

Comment

Originally posted by Moksej View Post
                I've read somewhere that if you were banned in the past 6 or 12 months you won't be chosen. Can't remember exactly if it was 6 months or 12 months, but somewhere around there. So if you haven't been banned permanently before and you haven't been banned in the past year you would have slightly higher chance to become one.
                Okay thanks for the help! Really appreciate it.

Comment

Solorien said that.
                  IGN: SydeEvil
                  Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by AsMoww View Post
                    They are most likely going to hire the most rich, famous and known people. Talk about laziness.
                    that's not my point but ok
                    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                    Plural
                    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Originally posted by AsMoww View Post
                      As you know, new voluntary guardians will be picked in 1 month. If you've ever gotten banned, do you have the right to apply?
                      How do you know guardians will be picked in 1 month? and they'll be picked in 1 month or the forms will go out in 1 month.
                      Noooooo problemo

Comment

Originally posted by itsmrlol View Post
                        How do you know guardians will be picked in 1 month? and they'll be picked in 1 month or the forms will go out in 1 month.
                        Originally posted by Ezzerio
                        About the Guardians, we will hire new ones within 1 month (and we’re really going to try to hit that deadline ), so please keep checking the Gazette!
                        Depending on how Ezzerio said it, yes. They will hire them in one month. Just a little advice to Ezzerio: Don't promise things that you may not be able to keep. He didn't promise it anyways but yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
                          Depending on how Ezzerio said it, yes. They will hire them in one month. Just a little advice to Ezzerio: Don't promise things that you may not be able to keep. He didn't promise it anyways but yeah.
                          Where did he write this?
                          Noooooo problemo

Comment

Originally posted by itsmrlol View Post
                            Where did he write this?
                            he wrote it Here

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
                              Solorien said that.
                              Dont forget that ban lengths, aswell as ban reasons are also huge factors when it comes to hiring. Also, they do keep a keen eye for other punishments aswell, besides getting banned, like getting cursed, taped and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

It used to be six months, if I'm not mistaken.
                              IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                              Instagram Link!
                              Discord:
                              Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
                                Dont forget that ban lengths, aswell as ban reasons are also huge factors when it comes to hiring. Also, they do keep a keen eye for other punishments aswell, besides getting banned, like getting cursed, taped and so on.
                                I mean if the ban reason will be hacking/illegal games hosting or length will be 730 days then you won't be chosen. (IP ban exists that's why I said 730days. You can unban yourself and play again, but you won't be chosen and you'll get banned again, cause they are checking IP address not account specifically, unless they don't find anything on the IP, then they are checking account)
                                Discord: Moksej#3335
                                IGN: Moksej
                                Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

Comment

Working...
                                X