Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The youtuber effect in market (and why you shouldn't follow them)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The youtuber effect in market (and why you shouldn't follow them)

I have thought of a new thing called the Youtuber effect. It's when very influenced user uploads a video on how to get rich by massing something and then selling it for high profits, this is nothing new as there are people who follow these steps later to see everyone doing the same. So I dont know if this would work but when the item that the youtuber is making, example cutaway (which is obviously dead by now) why not farm something that's from the recipe and sell that, cause people will be mostly buying mass items rather than selling. The economy of growtopia is very weird.

Too lazy to read: Basically, recipe stocks go up more when a popular youtuber mass produces an item that surely will give "profits". So use that opportunity when you're not wealthy

Helloooo <3

IGN: Martushere

personally i think it should be in guidebook
    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
    GrowID: FrostByte487

This year goal:

Get a DL (21/100) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)

Comment

I already knew this and I'm quite certain I'm not the only one.

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Martushere View Post
        I have thought of a new thing called the Youtuber effect. It's when very influenced user uploads a video on how to get rich by massing something and then selling it for high profits, this is nothing new as there are people who follow these steps later to see everyone doing the same. So I dont know if this would work but when the item that the youtuber is making, example cutaway (which is obviously dead by now) why not farm something that's from the recipe and sell that, cause people will be mostly buying mass items rather than selling. The economy of growtopia is very weird.

Too lazy to read: Basically, recipe stocks go up more when a popular youtuber mass produces an item that surely will give "profits". So use that opportunity when you're not wealthy
        Yea, the influence of popular youtubers is quite huge of a impact I must say.
        GrowID: PokeNotPoke
        Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Martushere View Post

Wow, I never thought about this lmfao

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

inb4 jamew rised mag prices to 25 dls

now its 19 this is quite unexplainable economy.exe
            IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
            I kept eating apples lol

Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

Comment

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
              inb4 jamew rised mag prices to 25 dls

now its 19 this is quite unexplainable economy.exe
              Possibly cause of the hype it creates and how people soon start to realize that the item isn't worth as much as it was intended to be or maybe cause people didn't profit enough with the MAGs, making it a little lower, not sure though.

Edit: whoops I don't think i understood, heh

Helloooo <3

IGN: Martushere

Comment

Working...
              X