Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got scammed of everything I own

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just got scammed of everything I own

    Someone guesed my easy password. It’s my fault . If anyone can help me by donating anything in -REDACTED- that’d be cool

    Please done harass me for this post I’ve donated tons of dls to people and you don’t have to help me.

    Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

    I lost approx 70wls



    Yes I changed my password, for those asking
    Last edited by Riley2004567; 11-24-2019, 04:21 PM.

  • #2
    Uhh, I’m broke as well but sure, once I find some time to log on.
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

    Comment


    • #3
      Why you haven't enabled AAP? Do it now or you will regret. It takes maybe 15 seconds and it will secure your acc and if someone gets in your acc, mods can give items back. But only if you have enabled AAP. So do it now. And if lost your gt mail, then make new acc and don't use this one ever again.

      Comment


      • #4
        *snip* *snip*
        Years Playing GT: 6 (almost 7) years
        Old IGN: Owenge
        New IGN: BanWave

        Comment


        • #5
          low-key curious what's the easy password
          IGN : Liquify

          support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Liquify View Post
            low-key curious what's the easy password
            Aaaa

            I know I’m dumb

            - - - Updated - - -

            Can anyone help?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Riley2004567 View Post
              Aaaa

              I know I’m dumb

              - - - Updated - - -

              Can anyone help?
              ngl i wouldn't have guessed that

              "There's daggers in men's smiles"

              Comment


              • #8
                No one will donate. Many of us got hacked and had to start from scratch again and we didn't ask for any donations.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Please someone?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    u got scammed of everything u own which is 70wls

                    but u donated TONS OF DLS.

                    hmmmm

                    IGN: R4Z

                    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                      u got scammed of everything u own which is 70wls

                      but u donated TONS OF DLS.

                      hmmmm
                      Just because he was scammed 70 WLs this time doesn't mean he never did donate those world locks, or was richer in the past.

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      I'll help you comrade, it's the least any of us can do. Just I hope you're more careful now with your password and who may know it, or what sites you may have visited.
                      IGN: LeMolotov
                      World: CPFARM1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LeMolotov View Post
                        Just because he was scammed 70 WLs this time doesn't mean he never did donate those world locks, or was richer in the past.
                        trust me, if u were richer before with TONS of DLS, 70wls isnt enough to make u beg on forum.
                        i dont mind donating him but im not sure if the phrase ''I’ve donated tons of dls to people" is true.

                        IGN: R4Z

                        vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                          trust me, if u were richer before with TONS of DLS, 70wls isnt enough to make u beg on forum.
                          i dont mind donating him but im not sure if the phrase ''I’ve donated tons of dls to people" is true.
                          Fair enough, but you never know. Could be as simple as a typo, too. Perhaps he meant WLs. I've a bit to spare as well, so I really don't mind.
                          IGN: LeMolotov
                          World: CPFARM1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LeMolotov View Post
                            Fair enough, but you never know. Could be as simple as a typo, too. Perhaps he meant WLs. I've a bit to spare as well, so I really don't mind.
                            if u donate A LOT on forum, u would make quiet a reputation and people would help u instantly without u asking for donation.

                            IGN: R4Z

                            vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              woah! thats too much dude! 70wls wth, i hope you recover soOn


                              [anyway, ri-riley2004567?? anyone remember this guy at 2017-2018?]
                              =IGN : Crausse=
                              Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                              Discord : Crausse#5464

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X