When are logs deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are logs deleted?

My account is banned and I want to appeal, wondering if it's still possible for mods to check the logs. A swift reply would be appreciated.
    Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Originally posted by SeaBoy View Post
    My account is banned and I want to appeal, wondering if it's still possible for mods to check the logs. A swift reply would be appreciated.
    Yea, they should still have the logs. You can contact them via email at http://growtopiagame.com Good luck with your appeal bruh!.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
      Yea, they should still have the logs. You can contact them via email at http://growtopiagame.com Good luck with your appeal bruh!.
      I have dame issue as him. I tried to contact them but bruh no respond.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBoy View Post
        Moderators can't check your account, only Support can. You can send your ban appeal here: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/0...count-sanction
        "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

guys don't bother emailing support lol, they would just say it's a waste of resources to help you check your logs, then proceed to ban you for a week if a hacker manages to get past their anti cheat without getting detected also if your account is already banned, they will increase your ban so ye..

your welcome for not getting you banned if you are about to ask them to.
          IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

Originally posted by R4Z View Post
            I have dame issue as him. I tried to contact them but bruh no respond.
            If only you're checking your e-mail for Support response or if you'll actually check your account instead of just commenting on every ban appeal threads here in the Forum, you should've already know the answer to your concern.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	7956_Meme3_Despair.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	6593497
            "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
              If only you're checking your e-mail for Support response or if you'll actually check your account instead of just commenting on every ban appeal threads here in the Forum, you should've already know the answer to your concern.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]227340[/ATTACH]
              at least people on the forums can read, unlike the whole candian support team who I assumed failed English.

Bans me when their anti cheat can't detect the person who took my items, ban appeals and gets my ban increased and dare to play pass the ticket and who has the best bs to shove it in Ezereal face.
              IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]227340[/ATTACH]
                Oh wow i just opened my acc and it unbanned

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Originally posted by ezereal View Post
                  at least people on the forums can read, unlike the whole candian support team who I assumed failed English.

Bans me when their anti cheat can't detect the person who took my items, ban appeals and gets my ban increased and dare to play pass the ticket and who has the best bs to shove it in Ezereal face.
                  On a serious note, we are all humans and yeah we surely do makes mistakes, but forbidding players to get their punishments discussed or appealed whatever you call with their own versions and most of it all, sending copy pastas all over to anyone brings up a very bad image.

Sure they can be busy too and alright, we understand that but this has been going on for a long time now. I mean, uh, is that really okay? I don’t think so.
                  Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Working...
                  X