No announcement yet.

What makes you continue playing GT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i initially started playing again because i wanted to max out my level. then, i realized that there's an achievement for holding 1 million gems, after that i heard about ancestral items, which led me to making the lens of riches.

not too sure what i'll do after i get to level 125 but i'll probably come up with some other stupid goal in between me holding 1 million gems and maxing out my level.
    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level 97 / 125
    1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
    Steam
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

Friends tbh and also the wish of wanting to win a WOTD however I’m wishing to win a WOTD, I’ve been preparing a world for Christmas for a long time now and I’m planning to nominate it for WOTD but tbh seems like I have to hurry up
      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

i recently lost all the dls i owned because of a friend so i gave up on playing the game for wealth. i now rather play just to hang out with my friends and meet other people
        Ign : Netrex
        Level : 77
        Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
        Originally posted by ZeoFire
        Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
        Originally posted by Yasuo
        Don't worry, I will...
        Windwall that lux ult

Comment

My friends, acutally. All my online friends are playing Growtopia and I don't like to play games on my own. I'm getting some cool free games thanks to Epic Games but I don't feel like playing them really. Besides, we are in Greece with my father for a while, he's looking to buy a property in Greece and I don't have any real friends here. So all I do everyday is to play Growtopia and chat with my online friends.

Comment

Originally posted by FabulousT View Post
            Idk, I feel like a lot of the players are tired of earning wls and are bored online but they don’t quit.. I mean I’m kind of over the stage of trying to be rich or trying to be someone big in growtopia and idrk what to do?? Not exactly broke but I can’t bear to part with the wls i spent so long to get a few years back

And if u are still striving to earn more wls, what keeps u going? When there are hackers and so many people richer than you
            I am extremely determined to get my dream item aka an ldrag (: keeps me going & I'ma be so proud of myself if I actually get one
            hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
            Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

Iam still massing, because that i still continue playing GT, not just that, i still have more reason why i still playing this game.
              Like playing parkour with my friend, doing fishing together, and other. I wont quitting this game fastly, cause i still have some goals i must achieved!
              This game make all my feeling out. Like sad, happy, bored, and other.

Btw, this is my first long thread, i've ever type
              So, have a nice day! And happy playing!
              ( sorry if my english bad xD )
              The Sky is Happy~

Comment

Goals I've set myself, mainly. + friends, definitely.
                sigpic
                Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Comment

I love the friends I’ve made here so much. Some of my favorite memories are hanging out with them. So yeah, I probably wouldn’t be playing Growtopia if I didn’t have my friends. Cheesy, but 100% true.
                  IGN: Cress
                  — 𝒥𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑜𝓈𝑒. —
                  “𝒟𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁.”

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
                    I am extremely determined to get my dream item aka an ldrag (: keeps me going & I'ma be so proud of myself if I actually get one
                    I've wasted too long playing the game to the point that I can't not play it

Jedaki

Comment

The Nostalgia
                      "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
                      I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
                      Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
                      Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
                      Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
                      https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Originally posted by M1tch
                      BlackIce was nuked from orbit! :wave: :hat:

Comment

Well, to be fully honest. I am just playing growtopia because I want to build more. I don't really care if people say i'm bad at it. It's just my way to express my thoughts CLEARLY. I wanted to be a real life artist yet I always disappoint myself. Growtopia is, kinda, my way to be a successful artist without being an artist. Yeah... So sad seeing the WOTD thing is slowly crashing down...

WLS DOWN THE DRAIN!
                        IGN : elyxiaL
                        Level : 94

Goals :
                        Just expressing thyself

Comment

Playing parkour and building parkour worlds. Only good thing about this game really
                          hi
                          Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 328

Comment

Working...
                          X