No announcement yet.

What are we saving for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually split between multiple projects. I'm not as active as I used to be after taking a year break, so progress is slow. I'm working on a 5th ATM farm. I'm working on a provider farm. Has some rows of cows and chickens and science stations. Want to add coffee makers, tackles and awkward friendly unicorns. Just spliced coffee makers. Other providers are expensive and I don't make wls like I used to.

Also want to build a nice home world for social activities. After all that I want to work on my guild.

Comment

I used to save up for my ultimate goal which was getting The Heavenly Scythe, but then when I got it it just felt like... nothing? So I sold it again and I am currently wasting a lot of WLs in building. It's satisfying to just buy any block I want with my DLs without thinking of "what if it runs out?? Time to keep them and never buy anything!" I'm currently half-way to spending all my DLs actually, I had around 60 DLs after I sold my Heavenly Scythe. Building is not as WL-draining as everyone thinks it might be, IMO.
      IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
      Discord: Dreamy#2149
      IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
      WOTD count: 25

Comment

Originally posted by JicinIsInvalid View Post
        I'm currently experiencing a train of thought. When most of us join the game, our first priority is to get a World Lock. What interests me most is that, some of us never uses it.

What are we saving for?

I've rejoined as of recently and I've compiled a lot, but as a I glance through trade worlds and vend worlds, I never seem to get the old feeling of, "Oo, I want that" as often as before. Does anyone feel this way?

Sure I do somewhat have likings towards specific items but it's not as strong as before.

And could anyone explain why I am still saving World Locks? Sorry if I sound quite stupid here.
        I deffinitly agree, i do not know why items doesn't satisfy me anymore. I also recently rejoined this game and everytime i buy something i automaticlly sell it like 5 minutes after because, i don't know i don't want it.

I guess i am trying to save for Rayman or something special like magplants.
        IGN : MsWifi/FrickMeDaddy
        Level: 69
        World : RealFrick/ FrickMeDaddy
        Visit my page for more informations...
        Goals :

Comment

im trying to finish sponsoring and to then pay back my debt of 100 dls

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
            im trying to finish sponsoring and to then pay back my debt of 100 dls
            Damn boi, debt of 100 dls gg
            IGN : MsWifi/FrickMeDaddy
            Level: 69
            World : RealFrick/ FrickMeDaddy
            Visit my page for more informations...
            Goals :

Comment

Working...
            X