Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we saving for?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are we saving for?

    I'm currently experiencing a train of thought. When most of us join the game, our first priority is to get a World Lock. What interests me most is that, some of us never uses it.

    What are we saving for?

    I've rejoined as of recently and I've compiled a lot, but as a I glance through trade worlds and vend worlds, I never seem to get the old feeling of, "Oo, I want that" as often as before. Does anyone feel this way?

    Sure I do somewhat have likings towards specific items but it's not as strong as before.

    And could anyone explain why I am still saving World Locks? Sorry if I sound quite stupid here.
    Last edited by JicinIsInvalid; 12-03-2019, 03:26 AM. Reason: Fixing typos and adding points

  • #2
    Saving for new assets to increase my income.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JicinIsInvalid View Post
      I'm currently experiencing a train of thought. When most of us join the game, our first priority is to get a World Lock. What interests me most is that, some of us never uses it.

      What are we saving for?

      I've rejoined as of recently and I've compiled a lot, but as a I glance through trade worlds and vend worlds, I never seem to get the old feeling of, "Oo, I want that" as often as before. Does anyone feel this way?

      Sure I do somewhat have likings towards specific items but it's not as strong as before.

      And could anyone explain why I am still saving World Locks? Sorry if I sound quite stupid here.
      Nowadays when you see items, it doesn't catch your eyes, cause you would see it commonly in the community. And if you desire of those legendary-tiered items, those cost a bomb. As since you just achieved a few world locks, the only thing you could do is just invest on something that interest you, that rewards you with more, but you've to trade it with your time. For example, farming.

      Or like me, i just use those wls to buy items that could potential help me in anyway, like a Rayman's Fist, for farming & Spleef.

      Or Raptor Legs, for additional speed.
      I, Growonos Giovanna, have a dream.
      Dreams:

      Comment


      • #4
        goals?

        we'll of course if you have achieve all your goals in growtopia theres no need to save up some wls anymore unless you want to

        after that.. just do stupid stuff and enjoy the game
        I never said goodbye, didn't I?
        an active lurker, see if you can find me somewhere in-game


        Discord : weird#2183

        Comment


        • #5
          I saved up for a while but recently, i wasted a lot.

          I experienced wolf world, have fun in balloon warz, building world with my friends, tried to open bfg and much more.

          I felt really satisfied.

          IGN: R4Z

          vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

          Comment


          • #6
            We save to spend. My spending spree has burned up over 90dls in the last 8 months.

            But now, a few lucky events have turned the spending spree into a profit.

            Comment


            • #7
              I daresay the main point of the game Should be building.
              So when I'm copying songs, or building random houses, I go around and be like, "Oooh that's kinda nice, let's see how it fits" and poosh, there goes my wls, and hello to a nice house
              Gone with the wind, faded from records

              sigpic

              I've finally caught up with you



              Discord:Lucklife#3726

              Comment


              • #8
                The only reason i even want wls in the first place is so i can build parkour worlds. If building worlds was free i would literally just drop away every single wl i ever gained since i dont need it in the slightest
                hi all
                Youtube lol (please click)

                Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 170

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Meraak View Post
                  The only reason i even want wls in the first place is so i can build parkour worlds. If building worlds was free i would literally just drop away every single wl i ever gained since i dont need it in the slightest
                  A creative mode would be my absolute dream in this game.
                  My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                  I love her so so much eee
                  how do I add back my sigpic
                  IGN: Dynnie
                  Discord: Dynnie#3475

                  Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    *sigh*
                    I have 2dls...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      For a good trip to ... Tanzania! 2 weeks of traveling is gonna be about 3k $ (prices got from here, didn't find any cheaper). My colleague was there last summer, also via this travel agency. Saw his insta, the trip was completely breathtaking!
                      Last edited by Winnisius; 12-24-2019, 07:32 PM. Reason: additional info

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                        goals?

                        we'll of course if you have achieve all your goals in growtopia theres no need to save up some wls anymore unless you want to

                        after that.. just do stupid stuff and enjoy the game
                        Yeah if there’s nothing to do left for you just go around having fun with your stuff, from experience I can say it gives a nice feeling
                        Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JicinIsInvalid View Post
                          I'm currently experiencing a train of thought. When most of us join the game, our first priority is to get a World Lock. What interests me most is that, some of us never uses it.

                          What are we saving for?

                          I've rejoined as of recently and I've compiled a lot, but as a I glance through trade worlds and vend worlds, I never seem to get the old feeling of, "Oo, I want that" as often as before. Does anyone feel this way?

                          Sure I do somewhat have likings towards specific items but it's not as strong as before.

                          And could anyone explain why I am still saving World Locks? Sorry if I sound quite stupid here.
                          I've been playing the game to engage with the community, I really never love farming. I do enjoy more the parkours, riddles, and quizzes.

                          Roaming around looking for quality worlds, the one's who pure-heartedly put all their efforts building it not for money nor fame, but they only want to give happiness and entertainment to Growtopians.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            to flex to your friends (jk)

                            but tbh, growtopia is massive sandbox game so you can do almost anything as you please but almost everything requires wls
                            Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

                            Discord: definitelyFelix#8880

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Growtopia's a great game for giving the player an opportunity to express themselves in ways that I don't think many other games have. You don't need to always save up for a specific item!
                              You can build a world, host minigames, do a giveaway or a contest.. etc. etc. There are a lot of things to use your world locks on.
                              Finding something original's a challenge, but not an impossibility, for sure!
                              sigpic
                              Contact Me:

                              Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X