Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed. Not gonna lie.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disappointed. Not gonna lie.

    Turns out, you need to be at least 16 years old to apply for guardian...
    (I'm 14 :[)

    I have all the qualifications except age...
    IGN: ProbablySeth

    Geometry Dash isn't dead

  • #2
    Well yeah.

    Age is a requirement, not because they understimated those who are 15 and below.

    What if you're 9 and you wanna apply to be an astronaut. Most likely they refuse because of age no matter how much you're interested in.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GEN View Post
      Well yeah.

      Age is a requirement, not because they understimated those who are 15 and below.

      What if you're 9 and you wanna apply to be an astronaut. Most likely they refuse because of age no matter how much you're interested in.
      Yeah, I guess you're right. Oh well, guess I'll wait 2 years. (Probably won't but, meh.)
      IGN: ProbablySeth

      Geometry Dash isn't dead

      Comment


      • #4
        Honestly though, 2 years goes by faster than you think.

        Just make the most of your time now, and you'll be 16 in no time

        No need to rush dude, you'll grow as a person in the next 2 years and you'll be even more rad than you are right now.
        keeping it short and sweet
        Discord IGN: Kimbelina #5496
        A.K.A. Kimi <3

        originally known as Chibiusa

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Fredbear489 View Post
          Turns out, you need to be at least 16 years old to apply for guardian...
          (I'm 14 :[)

          I have all the qualifications except age...
          Why don't you just apply for the application and tell them your real age. I dont think age is matter tho. If you can handle the problem successfully you may be worthy to be a guardian

          Comment


          • #6
            If they are going to have people sign that non-disclosure agreement that they mention, they likely won't choose anybody below 18 (legal age to sign one). I am unsure of why 16 is even an option with that being considered.

            That isn't to say a 16-17 year old can't be chosen, but they absolutely wouldn't be able to be legally bound to do (or not to do) anything. That can be both a good and bad thing depending on the party.
            Last edited by Cloverlord; 12-12-2019, 02:54 AM.
            IGN: Cloverlord
            Current level: 115
            Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
            Instagram: @cloverlordgt
            My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
              Why don't you just apply for the application and tell them your real age. I dont think age is matter tho. If you can handle the problem successfully you may be worthy to be a guardian
              you can not, I also thought the same thing before I tried to tell my age but you will stop at question I can't confirm if I'm 16+
              IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

              Try out mynvm

              good song

              https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                you can not, I also thought the same thing before I tried to tell my age but you will stop at question I can't confirm if I'm 16+
                I can confirm u aren’t 16+ cuz u said ur age before. I did too, let’s see if u will find it

                Edit: oh well my age is also almost 14 and I can’t do the guardian application either. But I haven’t played for 2 years yet either so ya.
                Last edited by Noobified; 12-12-2019, 02:46 AM.
                ign: Noobified
                Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                Discord: Noobified#7916


                Beta Guild Elder

                current active world: powfarts

                Comment


                • #9
                  Maybe I should try "Approaching" NekoRei. Nvm her pms are full...
                  IGN: ProbablySeth

                  Geometry Dash isn't dead

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A lot of people that apply will end up disappointed. A lot more people will apply than people who will be chosen. I think anybody who applies should take that into consideration. I am sure there will be plenty of good candidates in the mix that will make it a tough choice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                      Why don't you just apply for the application and tell them your real age. I dont think age is matter tho. If you can handle the problem successfully you may be worthy to be a guardian
                      If the truth is you're 14. Then you're 14. The age requirement is 16. If they think you're worthy but the only problem is age, then they couldnt make you one no matter what.

                      If age doesn't matter, who knows an 8 yr old could be one. They only need experienced and worthy, right?
                      GenSEAF
                      Graphic Designer

                      Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                      Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                      I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                      Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
                        A lot of people that apply will end up disappointed. A lot more people will apply than people who will be chosen. I think anybody who applies should take that into consideration. I am sure there will be plenty of good candidates in the mix that will make it a tough choice.

                        I know right.. Seems like people are trying WAY too hard at this point.
                        Suggestions:

                        Maximum Purchase personal setting

                        Suggestion box with many items

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm 14 too (and this is deep)
                          Write something...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Everybody is 14 on this blursed day
                            IGN: HaxFrNubz

                            Originally posted by UBIDEV
                            I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              welp, they shoulve made it < 16 and > 14
                              this is so sad ill be 15 on 16 december ensive:
                              IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
                              I kept eating apples lol

                              Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X