Clear All

• Growtopia did an oopsie

Click image for larger version

Name:	USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-104835720.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	6717653
    This.
    Why. Ok, you made a growtopia ad, congratulations, but why choose the most cancerous format? Instead of making something creative, that could show the possibilities of the game, you made this?
    You could've even just used the growtopia trailer, and that would've been better.
    This is exactly like the My MoM vS mY dAd ad.

I, Growno Grovanna, have a reply!

Originally posted by Chronel View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]228316[/ATTACH]
    This.
    Why. Ok, you made a growtopia ad, congratulations, but why choose the most cancerous format? Instead of making something creative, that could show the possibilities of the game, you made this?
    You could've even just used the growtopia trailer, and that would've been better.
    If they give any other answer, but "Just ironically, as a meme" I'll be dissapointed.
    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

The mom vs dad ads are effective though.
      Skype and chill

Comment

Originally posted by Nopleb View Post
        The mom vs dad ads are effective though.
        Effective in creating the worst possible image of the game, and in making people cringe so hard that they won't even consider giving it a try?

Comment

Don't be boomers!!! This is great. I love it. It says, u nub, work harder and beat me. So no, it is not oopsie, it's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronel View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]228316[/ATTACH]
            This.
            Hate it. It looks like ubisoft is now promoting the business part of the game and throwing away the entire social part
            IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
            I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

Hate to say this, but I definitely agree with this - Why use this format? Should have just used the original trailers for the game.

Comment

Honestly hate these type of ads, makes me want to skip them as fast as I can. I wonder if it will even bring any new players to the game.

Comment

This is awful. Promoting a community divide that is ruining the game.
                  New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
                  http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Comment

Yeah, let's shame those dirt breaking noobs!
                    What a great idea! *fp

It's kind of funny how the player on the bottom half has almost 200k gems but not even a pickaxe

Comment

i hate these kinds of ads.they shouldve used the trailer

atleast theyre trying though ! Props to them for that!
                      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                        i hate these kinds of ads.they shouldve used the trailer

atleast theyre trying though ! Props to them for that!
                        when u lack creativity and just follow the trend
                        IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

10/10 ad would definitely watch again
                          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Woah. I didn't get that ad yet but looks painful. I'll watch it after I'm done typing this and this is really ew. I agree, the format used is really bad. I have nothng too unique to say besides I agree with what other people said about seeing this ad. It just implies the game was a very poorly put together rushed and no-effort game.

Still, if it works, it works. Lets not roast Ubisoft until we see the results.

Edit:Searched YouTube for it. I can't find it...
                            They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Why does Ubisoft almost never respond to criticism.

Comment

Working...
                              X