selling arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling arts

hi is selling arts for wls illegal? if not, im selling arts for cheap! (im only a beginner hehe) u can check my ig: @zkathx for samples! dm me or reply to this thread if you're interested.
    Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

^^

you’re so cute odric

It's illegal
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Comment

Originally posted by MarvaGT View Post
      It's illegal
      i saw someone on ig (the name is cumbergt) he is pretty famous for his arts and a lot of ppl buy it. But since you said it's illegal why didn't he get banned?
      Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

^^

you’re so cute odric

Comment

Originally posted by Kaths View Post
        i saw someone on ig (the name is cumbergt) he is pretty famous for his arts and a lot of ppl buy it. But since you said it's illegal why didn't he get banned?
        IDK. But I know selling art for wl is illegal.
        IGN : MarvaGT
        Main World : MARVA
        Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
        Youtube : Marva Gaming
        Discord : Marva#6571

Comment

Here ya go

Credit to QueenChloe

Click image for larger version

Name:	1B864B77-1F46-44FA-9DC0-775177212167.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	273.0 KB
ID:	6594868
          tu me manques.
          IGN : Lovecraftian
          My Insta : ecrii_
          Originally posted by Her
          i want to break up..

Comment

Cause art community doesn't rn believe our gt rules, we need wait that ubisoft mods or support gives real official statement. Rn old mod say that go and sell art for wls, cause no one gives bans, so current rule is absolutely useless. So we want answers... Bans or rule remove, current system is not working.
            Level: 125
            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
              Cause art community doesn't rn believe our gt rules, we need wait that ubisoft mods or support gives real official statement. Rn old mod say that go and sell art for wls, cause no one gives bans, so current rule is absolutely useless. So we want answers... Bans or rule remove, current system is not working.
              I asked support, I'm waiting for their reply to the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                I asked support, I'm waiting for their reply to the subject.
                According to ubimods is a frequent question at support desk and well is answered in the art subforum. We need an official statement here on forums.
                GrowCord - Discord Bot
                The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
                ==
                Discord: MrAugu#7917
                ==
                Full-stack developer.
                ==
                *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugu View Post
                  According to ubimods is a frequent question at support desk and well is answered in the art subforum. We need an official statement here on forums.
                  I agree, we do need an official (final) statement from them.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                    I agree, we do need an official (final) statement from them.
                    yes. I kind of got answer from support, but we can't post convos with support so.. And i sent my thread with questions for them too, today so lets see. Maybe, just maybe we get answers tomorrow.
                    Level: 125
                    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                      yes. I kind of got answer from support, but we can't post convos with support so.. And i sent my thread with questions for them too, today so lets see. Maybe, just maybe we get answers tomorrow.
                      I personally have nothing against these art sellers, some make amazing art, but the fact that they're charging 5-600 Wls/piece gains them an insane unfair advantage.
                      And many people scam of course.

Comment

I think it is really important that we get this cleared up asap as the current climat on instagram at least is really bad.

We currently have ppl "warning" artists that it is illegal to sell art for wls while they arent mods. Even though the act itself might be good at heart I would call it harassment since it isnt their job to contect them about it and then call the artists toxic for defending their actions.

Both sides gets a lot of heat rn so the sooner it can cool down the better for both sides.

I think that taking wls for commission is under charging a lot for the worth of the art so if we can move on to real money it would be better. However wls opens up an easy way for young artist to start working with commissions.

Also there are a few statements that it is illegal to do gt commissions at all and if that is true it would hurt a lot of gt artists a LOT. What I think that statement is reffering to is that if I make a gt badge I am not allowed to sell it while commission are when ppl ask to make a custom art piece and pay for the work and not the art itself if that makes sense.
                        This, this is a Thing
                        sigpic
                        Instagram | Twitch | Discord Server

Comment

I think it is important to adress that this issue about art for wls has started some intresting things on instagram as well

We currently have members you are telling artists on instagram that what they are doing (taking commissions for wls) is illegal and when the artists defend themselfs thay are called out for acting "toxic". I think that this type of harasment has hurt a lot of artist on instagram even if it was meant as a warning but it isnt their job to go after the artists and tell them to stop, it is the mods.

I think that noone should be taking wls as a payment for commissions sinse that is undervaluing their art. But it is a really nice thing to do since it gives new artists a lot of experience with commissions.
                          This, this is a Thing
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, yeah it’s illegal but to be honest I don’t see any problem of selling arts even tho it’s illegal so guys don’t do it.
                            GrowID ContactSport
                            Instagram Contact.GT

Growtopia since 2013 February.

Comment

Originally posted by Solory.GT View Post
                              Hey, yeah it’s illegal but to be honest I don’t see any problem of selling arts even tho it’s illegal so guys don’t do it.
                              The main problem with selling art for wls is that you are trading the wls for some sort of real world currency which would make it attractive to try and steal accounts to turn it into something "real" or even money
                              This, this is a Thing
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X