- Tall Boi
      - Professional Candy Crusher
      - Completely Straight
      - Funky Hair
      - Never Got Featured On YIAY
      - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
      - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

with stetho and tea i still got a skill fail twice in a row when the patient's heart had stopped lol how broken is this
        Ign : Netrex
        Level : 77
        Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
        Originally posted by ZeoFire
        Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
        Originally posted by Yasuo
        Don't worry, I will...
        Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Originally posted by astinotrix View Post
          with stetho and tea i still got a skill fail twice in a row when the patient's heart had stopped lol how broken is this
          possible but rare unless ur luck suck shet
          sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
          INK

Comment

You underestimate antiseptics

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
            There's this thing called life.
            Originally posted by Cahtster
            my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
              You underestimate antiseptics
              To clarify, these does not make your skill fail lesser

It only makes an infection occur later
              Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                To clarify, these does not make your skill fail lesser

It only makes an infection occur later
                To piggyback off this comment, skill fail ratings increase the harder it is to see the patient, which is extremely annoying especially since it shouldn't matter how messy the incision is to use a difilibrator on them. In addition, I have gotten skill fail chances of up to 10% with tea and level 6 surgeon skill, which shouldn't happen, especially since I have done more than 3500 surgeries since the creation of my account. It's so annoying how no matter how skilled as a surgeon you are, one bad heart stop (which is a bad mechanic imo) and you wasted all tools you had put into the surgery.
                IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

Comment

ok just used 2 legal briefs in a row because I can't do a surg. Whenever I ignore the things like "patient is losing blood" it skill fails. when i try to treat it, it still skill fails like 3 times in a row and the patient heart stops even though I use tea

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust1998 View Post
                    ok just used 2 legal briefs in a row because I can't do a surg. Whenever I ignore the things like "patient is losing blood" it skill fails. when i try to treat it, it still skill fails like 3 times in a row and the patient heart stops even though I use tea
                    What is your surg skill?
                    IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

Comment

Originally posted by 13Storms View Post
                      What is your surg skill?
                      like 13 lol. I'm very annoyed cuz after losin a dl, I think I'm about to spend another dl on this surg shet

Comment

Don't use legals, don't do traumas and don't do any what has too much blood. Use surgery simulator first so much that you can do even massive while u sleep. After that, you can go in game. Test different ways, and always sitit patient fully, before press fix it, so you get more chances to complete. Also harder surgs, always make lab work before even use aneste, cause we all know that fever will rise later and mostly just when all start falling apart at same time.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                          Don't use legals, don't do traumas and don't do any what has too much blood. Use surgery simulator first so much that you can do even massive while u sleep. After that, you can go in game. Test different ways, and always sitit patient fully, before press fix it, so you get more chances to complete. Also harder surgs, always make lab work before even use aneste, cause we all know that fever will rise later and mostly just when all start falling apart at same time.
                          so i just quit mid way and have to wait an hr if i got a hard surgery. fek

Comment

Surgery is a patient investment, you can’t expect to get great prizes and skill 100 in 2 hours. Also don’t use legals, they’re a waste of wls.

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
                            There's this thing called life.
                            Originally posted by Cahtster
                            my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust1998 View Post
                              so i just quit mid way and have to wait an hr if i got a hard surgery. fek
                              You see in fist step is it hard or not. so before u even use tools, you press give up and wait hour yes. Surgery days with 15min malp are the best days to level up ur skill level

Comment

Working...
                              X