Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!

So about idk maybe 6 months ago, I bought a magplant. I put it with my friend to the world MOQT and my friend TapToWin was the owner. Unfortunately, his account got banned so then I quit Growtopia for a while. Now I started again but I can't break my Magplant. It is so frustrating because it is expensive and I can't break it because he is the owner. I want my Magplant back.

Contact support, common sense. Wrong sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
      dont say common sense, and don't tell him wrong sub-forum.
      Why?
      a) you're mini modding and let's be honest that doesn't make you everyone's best friend
      b) it's not gonna change where he/she posts
      c) it's literally their first post cut them some damn slack, no need to be so rude and call him out for not having common sense
      Knowledge is power
      Manners Maketh Man

Comment

Originally posted by HyperPepz1 View Post
        This thread was moved from Collaboration to Everything Else. Blame whoever did that.
        Sup
        IGN: Rovie
        Discord: rovvvie#4588

Comment

Lmao everybody be mini modding in this forum. There's no originality.

Comment

Ok so how can I get help for this and where?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrgoldy View Post
              Ok so how can I get help for this and where?
              You should be able to break it unless there's something in it. If that's the case I don't know if there's anything support could do. But that's just what I think to find a defenate answer. Contact support.

If you don't know how to contact support click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer7 View Post
                You should be able to break it unless there's something in it. If that's the case I don't know if there's anything support could do. But that's just what I think to find a defenate answer. Contact support.

If you don't know how to contact support click here.
                Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrgoldy View Post
                  So about idk maybe 6 months ago, I bought a magplant. I put it with my friend to the world MOQT and my friend TapToWin was the owner. Unfortunately, his account got banned so then I quit Growtopia for a while. Now I started again but I can't break my Magplant. It is so frustrating because it is expensive and I can't break it because he is the owner. I want my Magplant back.
                  get remote from mag then place the blocks until mag is empty then i think u can break it since u have access
                  Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

^^

you’re so cute odric

Comment

Working...
                  X