X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GT community is a scary and dangerous community

IM NOT BLAMING ANYONE IN THIS
    but there might be some exceptions

So I have been offline for a few weeks in-game and forums because of one thing, my acc got hacked, email and all my files have been deleted making me restore my system.
    The hacker was clever and knows what he/she was doing.

I'm a careless guy myself because I download cracked games off the internet and never had a problem that's why I never cared about it BUT if ever I get the money to buy the game I buy them (most of my games now are bought from steam also this will make sense later).

3 weeks ago I got into an argument in a GT discord server about GT stuff (won't get into details coz it was a stupid argument, and I wasn't bragging so idk why the hacker was so mad about my opinion) and it got to the point where the dude was threatening me and saying that he WILL get into my pc , ofc I didn't believe it coz there's no way that I would trust him at that point so I blocked him for a full disclosure but it turns out he has multiple accounts and it just happens that his alt was also in another discord server that im in (server was about cracked games). Badabim badaboom, he saw my request for RDR2 and gave me a link (take note of this, I disabled anti-virus so that it can be installed), the game worked and I EVEN thanked him/her for that but it turns out it was injected with a RAT (Remote Access Trojan).
    I actually noticed that I kept on disconnecting when playing GT a few days after installing RDR2 and 2 days later my items are gone and acc got banned and a few hours after that my composed songs,recordings,pictures,documents and everything I worked hard for was deleted. I was forced to reinstall windows 10, reset my router and reformat my mobile devices for security purposes.

So yeah, lesson learned...

Sucks that a player in this small,silly game will do anything just to take revenge

(hey I bought all the games that I pirated, I only pirate games when I can't wait any longer if I don't have extra money to buy it)

Edit: oh and if ever I play GT again, its only if I want to have fun and host giveaways (odds of that happening is very low lol)

Edit 2: The discord server is highly trusted and the hacker got banned after I reported the incident.
    Last edited by Sombodi; 01-18-2020, 11:27 AM.
    Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

nice idk what else 2 say

Jedaki

Comment

That's what I thought.
      We should keep ourself a low profile as possible.
      sigpic

IGN:Supermarine

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
        nice idk what else 2 say
        NICE youtube channel (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Comment

This says otherwise:
          https://imgur.com/gallery/eV2ehiR
          I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
            nope

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
              This Is My responce
              IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
              IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Fun part in this is that those hackers are kids who committed crimes already. What a bright future pic! Their parents would be so proud if they would know what their kids do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
                  This Is My responce
                  What is a Responce?

An Italian food?

Comment

wow u made me afraid to install crack game now

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Me who download cracked games off some untrusted websites I don't even know if there's an attached virus or not and this thought is kinda long so I stop here and keep worrying coz my acc can be be hacked but I've just realised that I don't play GT on a pc, although I do have a laptop but I don't play GT there and most of my games are safely downloaded through the Google Play Store:

Ah well, I guess I have to be careful
                      IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
                      - Tall Boi
                      - Professional Candy Crusher
                      - Completely Straight
                      - Funky Hair
                      - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                      - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                      - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

wait! i dont get it
                        so the hacker actually managed to hack your account because you downloaded a cracked game from the internet and you pissed him off?

is this cracked game coming from the hacker and asked you to download it?

or this game and the hacker is completely different?

sorry tho im curious
                        Find me in-game: Intensifies
                        Contact me via discord; cher#1374
                        ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )
                        sigpic
                        stay safe and have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by Sombodi View Post
                          NICE youtube channel (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
                          I agree. Everyone should watch my videos. (Click on the spoiler in my signature to check it out!)

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Intensifies View Post
                            wait! i dont get it
                            so the hacker actually managed to hack your account because you downloaded a cracked game from the internet and you pissed him off?

is this cracked game coming from the hacker and asked you to download it?

or this game and the hacker is completely different?

sorry tho im curious
                            No its from another provider and the dude that gave me the link injected a RAT on the install file...
                            (when a RAT is installed on your pc, the one that RATted you can access all your files, like when using FTPs on a personal server)

edit:didint realize you didnt understand...

so the story was I got into an argument with someone on a GT discord server and used his/her alt to manipulate me into downloading a cracked version of RDR2 which he/she injected with a RAT so that he/she can access my files.
                            Long story short, he/she took my save.dat logged into my acc took my dls and worlds then banned my account (with hacks), I was forced to do a factory reset incase the hacker injected a keylogger too.

Comment

Probably because the game is mostly children

Quotes

Comment

Working...
                              X