Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are famous/ good named worlds expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are famous/ good named worlds expensive?

sorry, im p lost. i last thing i knew you cant get growtokens from players who came, and i doubt anyone would rate worlds, they would just find what they need and leave. fossil is the only stuff i thought about, others are probably link-portal-service and expensive blocks. so why?
    expensive, as i mean: they would sell their world 10 dls (???) or 600 dls, etc
    thanks in advance
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )
    sigpic
    stay safe and have a nice day!

Originally posted by Intensifies View Post
    sorry, im p lost. i last thing i knew you cant get growtokens from players who came, and i doubt anyone would rate worlds, they would just find what they need and leave. fossil is the only stuff i thought about, others are probably link-portal-service and expensive blocks. so why?
    expensive, as i mean: they would sell their world 10 dls (???) or 600 dls, etc
    thanks in advance
    The price depends on how much profit there is and can be, if the world can be stocked, if fossils can be made, if the world is popular, and if the name is rare and profitable easily.
    ign: Noobified
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Beta Guild Elder

current active world: powfarts

Comment

Many rich people like to invest their Dls on rarename world because they can get ez wls by only restocking
      IGN : MarvaGT
      Main World : MARVA
      Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
      Youtube : Marva Gaming
      Discord : Marva#6571

Comment

Mainly depending on the popularity of the name itself and is determined by how many people often visits it out of curiousity to see its contents. For example the word YEET is a memey term for throwing things therefore making it well known in game as people may attempt to obtain it or check it since it is commonly used and only one in existence.

Thats why worlds with different names comes in different levels of prices.

So in my opinion, people just want to have the name to either customize it or use it in a way they wished it be.
        I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
        and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Working...
        X