This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia Support

How long does it take for Growtopia to reply to my ticket, it's kinda urgent, since I got hacked. (It has been more than a week)?
    Yes, I spelled my name wrong when making this account.

IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

OLD IGN: NAVID02

Early 2014-2020

Bakersville said at one point it was down to 48hrs, but I think we all know that's not true. At this point, I'd say at least 2 weeks per response. I'm not kidding.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
      Bakersville said at one point it was down to 48hrs, but I think we all know that's not true. At this point, I'd say at least 2 weeks per response. I'm not kidding.
      That could definitely be true, I wrote a ticket a week ago, regarding me getting hacked, yet to receive a response.

IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

Early 2014-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
        That's a joke, they reply to me after 28 hours...

Comment

Hey guys, if you have not received a response but there is a "Waiting" status, try checking your email linked with your Ubisoft Account. Be patient
          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
            That's a joke, they reply to me after 28 hours...
            Did they???

Early 2014-2020

Comment

Originally posted by NaviR View Post
              Did they???
              Yes, they do.
              Because I am very special to them.

Comment

They replied to my ticket in around 2 days, but that was probably because my problem was pretty easy to solve (AKA, hinting me the email I used)

I got my email restored btw, thanks to the team
                sigpic

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Comment

Have you tried checking spam folder? Usually it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
                    Have you tried checking spam folder? Usually it's there.
                    Nah, after two weeks, i still haven't received anything, I created a new case.

Early 2014-2020

Comment

Nah, after two weeks, i still haven't received anything, I created a new case.
                      You did open a ticket to support last 2 weeks right? But they haven't responded to you? (I mean they are not replying at all since you sent them a ticket?)

And also did you email or use Ubisoft Support?

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                        You did open a ticket to support last 2 weeks right? But they haven't responded to you? (I mean they are not replying at all since you sent them a ticket?)

And also did you email or use Ubisoft Support?
                        By saying I created a new case, I meant I created a new ticket. Yes, I'm using Ubisoft Support to contact them, and I still haven't gotten an answer.

Early 2014-2020

Comment

By saying I created a new case, I meant I created a new ticket. Yes, I'm using Ubisoft Support to contact them, and I still haven't gotten an answer.
                          Did you "add comment" to the old ticket? If u did that, the ticket would be transferred in the last and that means u have to wait again.

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                            Did you "add comment" to the old ticket? If u did that, the ticket would be transferred in the last and that means u have to wait again.
                            I didn't add it to the old ticket, I created a brand new one, and now it is labelled as "new".

Early 2014-2020

Comment

Hello Growtopians

We're experiencing some delay in response times due the recent events both within and out of the game.

This was addressed by @Baskerville in Announcements here.

Apologies on the delay, and we hope to be with all of you shortly!
                              "There you are, extracted from the earth as a geyser freed from its earthly mantle."

Comment

Working...
                              X