Just invented a new technique :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just invented a new technique :D

Ok, ok. Check out my world GROCERY (linked from buyportal + Buyglowy) and see what I did

Edit:

------

Go through buyportal or buyglowy to understand what I did lol
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Respawning every 35 seconds ok

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Comment

What does that technique even achieve? I am confused.

Comment

Do not panic! This is a threat! Drop a diamond lock in DEERTTOPRO display box or...

Comment

So is this just a way to not allow people to trade? If so I’ve seen bad things be done at buy worlds but this is a new low, like cmon man.
          In Game Name: TheArctic
          Main World: THEARCTIC
          Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
          Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
          Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

Originally posted by Ica View Post
            So is this just a way to not allow people to trade? If so I’ve seen bad things be done at buy worlds but this is a new low, like cmon man.
            We're not allowed to put dark cave on vends now... I still got 2 buy+ with dark cave but like I feel like some deserve this. I only put Rlock in the world and I get death messages from people or threats. Some dude even said he's doing some sort of magic on me on Instagram lmao and some just curse me + my family

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
              Ok, ok. Check out my world GROCERY (linked from buyportal + Buyglowy) and see what I did

Edit:

------

I'm not sure if you're talking about the short links, or just the fact that you have ~20 to show what you are showing,

Why did you have to use links anyway? couldn't u build a world in buyportal or buyglowy

honestly i dont get it, can you explain what's the new technique ;d

Comment

Edit:

------

Your "technique" is just something that's been repeatedly done by greedy Growtopians for years. (That is if we're talking about the multiple fossil farms)
                If you were referring to your pranksters I'd say you're technique is quite flawed, as it still allows for them to trade.

I mean people gotta be creative to profit, imagine the guy who created dropgames.
                [Lvl 100: 89/100]
                [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
                [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
                [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
                [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Comment

Paid the world a visit and what a world! I definitely like how I am not allowed to stand in an area for more than 35 seconds! My favorite part is those signs saying I'll get banned if I trade elsewhere, WOW! If that's not enough, tricksters are there to sharpen my parkouring skills just so I can get 35 seconds of trading! I like how portals are somehow linked so indirectly and automatically enter the world, while generating fossils for my favorite BUY world owner! Such a nice trading experience, this takes the socializing aspect to a whole new level!

I only put Rlock in the world and I get death messages from people or threats.
                  I can tell why.

You know usually respectful people would be embarassed to share their mistakes, they're not scummy enough to brag about them.
                  "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                    Paid the world a visit and what a world! I definitely like how I am not allowed to stand in an area for more than 35 seconds! My favorite part is those signs saying I'll get banned if I trade elsewhere, WOW! If that's not enough, tricksters are there to sharpen my parkouring skills just so I can get 35 seconds of trading! I like how portals are somehow linked so I indirectly and automatically enter the world, while generating fossils for my favorite BUY world owner! Such a nice trading experience, this takes the socializing aspect to a whole new level!
                    Not to mention my game crashing each time I enter buyglowy due to the game overs
                    [Lvl 100: 89/100]
                    [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
                    [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
                    [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
                    [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                      Paid the world a visit and what a world! I definitely like how I am not allowed to stand in an area for more than 35 seconds! My favorite part is those signs saying I'll get banned if I trade elsewhere, WOW! If that's not enough, tricksters are there to sharpen my parkouring skills just so I can get 35 seconds of trading! I like how portals are somehow linked so indirectly and automatically enter the world, while generating fossils for my favorite BUY world owner! Such a nice trading experience, this takes the socializing aspect to a whole new level!

I can tell why.

You know usually respectful people would be embarassed to share their mistakes, they're not scummy enough to brag about them.
                      Thank you for the feedback the best part Is I have the entire glowy market... I could not get my hands on the portal one tho but I'm getting a new market soon

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pewdewpai View Post
                      I'm not sure if you're talking about the short links, or just the fact that you have ~20 to show what you are showing,

Why did you have to use links anyway? couldn't u build a world in buyportal or buyglowy

honestly i dont get it, can you explain what's the new technique ;d
                      Do you think I should make the links longer?

Comment

and people are always confused when they see threads that continously rant about buy+ world owners making trading an actual nightmare.

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback the best part Is I have the entire glowy market... I could not get my hands on the portal one tho but I'm getting a new market soon
                          lol but you don’t.

Making your world as obnoxious an impediment as possible will result in people finding an alternative. And it is a tad bit conceited to assert you “own the market” over a low-rarity, easily spliceable item that can be sold in literally any other world due to how popular it is. That sounds like control to me.
                          Originally posted by tson
                          *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                          Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                          The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

jeez people like law are gonna be the reason why growtopia is going to be the 2nd habbo

i dont really blame him entirely. it isnt like he's the one who added the mechanics that allowed this to work lol
                            disc: irp_o#7242
                            ign: Pressproof
                            profile picture by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                              lol but you don’t.

Making your world as obnoxious an impediment as possible will result in people finding an alternative. And it is a tad bit conceited to assert you “own the market” over a low-rarity, easily spliceable item that can be sold in literally any other world due to how popular it is. That sounds like control to me.
                              Thank you for ur feedback. Do you think there are any other ways I can gain full control of the market? I’m planning on getting more buy+

Comment

Working...
                              X