Just invented a new technique :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Thank you for ur feedback. Do you think there are any other ways I can gain full control of the market? I’m planning on getting more buy+
    Hey guys, ya smell that? Yeah, that’s the smell of a scumbag. Very potent if I must add.
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC
    Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
    Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
    Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

Originally posted by Ica View Post
      Hey guys, ya smell that? Yeah, that’s the smell of a scumbag. Very potent if I must add.
      Now that you mention it, I do smell something... I smell my world my choice 😩😩
      IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Now that you mention it, I do smell something... I smell my world my choice 😩😩
        1. That makes no sense.
        2. The issue isn’t that you’re silencing your world, it’s that you’re aware that you are being an a-hole and are proud of it. You are even taking your awfulness to the next level by then implying “I’m rich so I can do what I want.” That’s some pure scumbag material right there.

Comment

today on "I'm a prick and I'm proud of it"
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Not surprising, coming from you.
            Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
              lol but you don’t.

Making your world as obnoxious an impediment as possible will result in people finding an alternative. And it is a tad bit conceited to assert you “own the market” over a low-rarity, easily spliceable item that can be sold in literally any other world due to how popular it is. That sounds like control to me.
              I'm kinda convinced that players love to be scammed, hacked, jammed into buy+ world's that make it hard for them to trade unless they over pay from the owner ect ect.

The OP can think he has power of players because players do in fact give him power over them. Players should leave those world's abandoned and let the buy+ market crash but they won't.

Comment

What's your aim in making this thread and bragging about you "inventing" a new "technique"? Are you trying to make people hate you? Or are you trying to showcase to the growtopian community about how inconsiderate you are towards newbies who just want to make a side profit? Or (hopefully) are you trying to bring attention to this issue of how unethical a buy+ owner can get, so that the moderators/developers can do something about it?

I really don't see what kind of objective you are trying to achieve, and any objective that I think of just doesn't seem to benefit you at all.
                IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
                Achievements completed: 150/167

Comment

lol you ban blue portal sellers etc... just disgusting behavior
                  and this new technique what he heck is it supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
                    I'm kinda convinced that players love to be scammed, hacked, jammed into buy+ world's that make it hard for them to trade unless they over pay from the owner ect ect.

The OP can think he has power of players because players do in fact give him power over them. Players should leave those world's abandoned and let the buy+ market crash but they won't.
                    buying at buy+ worlds has existed for a very long time and that is the only world where mostly everyone thinks that its a good spot for buying/selling items, which it is. some people are buying the very "affordable" blocks/items because they cant advertise, is limited, and theyd rather get it right away than suffer for a long time looking and buying which is i believe it is those quote on quote nice buy+ owners main intention. they dont love it, they just hate it that not even that farming has drained their willpower, but also having to suffer from buying or selling in a specific "good" trade worlds so they just bam, leave the world and advertise less effectively or buy in desperation. which is totally welcoming for new players. thats not how i saw the buy+ worlds back then so im glad i experienced a carefree trade worlds before the storm of "beneficial" updates. i commend ubisoft for their ideas.

honestly, if all forumers attempted to make a specific worlds for those scummy owners, with regular super broadcasts and constant advertising will slowly take its spot as an official alternative buy+ world.

to the OP, thank you for making this game a joyous experience!
                    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                    and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Originally posted by BladeGamer View Post
                      What's your aim in making this thread and bragging about you "inventing" a new "technique"? Are you trying to make people hate you? Or are you trying to showcase to the growtopian community about how inconsiderate you are towards newbies who just want to make a side profit? Or (hopefully) are you trying to bring attention to this issue of how unethical a buy+ owner can get, so that the moderators/developers can do something about it?

I really don't see what kind of objective you are trying to achieve, and any objective that I think of just doesn't seem to benefit you at all.
                      Trying to spread this

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                      Not surprising, coming from you.
                      Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                      buying at buy+ worlds has existed for a very long time and that is the only world where mostly everyone thinks that its a good spot for buying/selling items, which it is. some people are buying the very "affordable" blocks/items because they cant advertise, is limited, and theyd rather get it right away than suffer for a long time looking and buying which is i believe it is those quote on quote nice buy+ owners main intention. they dont love it, they just hate it that not even that farming has drained their willpower, but also having to suffer from buying or selling in a specific "good" trade worlds so they just bam, leave the world and advertise less effectively or buy in desperation. which is totally welcoming for new players. thats not how i saw the buy+ worlds back then so im glad i experienced a carefree trade worlds before the storm of "beneficial" updates. i commend ubisoft for their ideas.

honestly, if all forumers attempted to make a specific worlds for those scummy owners, with regular super broadcasts and constant advertising will slowly take its spot as an official alternative buy+ world.

to the OP, thank you for making this game a joyous experience!
                      I agree. Sharing love is the key

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                      today on "I'm a prick and I'm proud of it"
                      Woah, dude. Don't be that harsh on urself

Comment

Trying to spread this

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Sharing love is the key

- - - Updated - - -

Woah, dude. Don't be that harsh on urself
                        You’re so mentally childish and careless about what other people feel, DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO TRADE MUTED? Clearly you don’t and you don’t care honestly I wish you were banned forever and ever

Comment

Do you think there are any other ways I can gain full control of the market?
                          You don't.

10chars
                          BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

i wish i could just buy from the vends normally instead of the world owners trying to hinder me getting to the vends with all those links and whatnot. i dont mind buying from BUY+ worlds, but i leave immediately if i get pulled into a fossil farm or if something tries to kill me while i buy from the vends. not worth my time going through all that trouble. i think that’s cost some world owners quite a few potential dls because i’ve not bought from them.

Comment

I like how I call him out, and we see no response to what I said. interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Ica View Post
                                I like how I call him out, and we see no response to what I said. interesting
                                I'm trying not to be toxic unlike some (who are calling "some" names)

Comment

Working...
                                X