X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spotch
    replied
    Originally posted by Meraak View Post
    People like this should have all of their accounts permanently suspended with no warning, and have their crappy worlds be given away to someone who deserves them. Scumbags like this shouldnt be allowed to be in this community
    Bannable in the eyes of players? = yes
    Against the rule? = no

What can we do? = boycott
    How to boycott? = there are lots of vend worlds that sell them for a fair price don't be lazy there are link worlds to them at LINK.

STOP RELYING ON GREEDY BUY+ WORLDS, ONLY TRADE AT BUY+ WHO ARE WORTHY OF PEOPLE STAYING

Leave a comment:

• AttisGT
    replied
    Originally posted by Skullifer View Post
    Oh. That sound stupid imo.
    lol, you took the words out of my mouth. This is another level of irritation.

Leave a comment:

• Skullifer
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmrlol View Post
    He had the worlds on an adventure time thingy where you will die in 30 seconds and you have to go through the trading area while doing parkour to get through the howler. and you're not allowed to trade elsewhere or he'll ban you
    Oh. That sound stupid imo.

Leave a comment:

• Meraak
    replied
    People like this should have all of their accounts permanently suspended with no warning, and have their crappy worlds be given away to someone who deserves them. Scumbags like this shouldnt be allowed to be in this community

Leave a comment:

• itsmrlol
    replied
    No that's not what I meant, I genuinely don't know what you guys are talking about lol
    He had the worlds on an adventure time thingy where you will die in 30 seconds and you have to go through the trading area while doing parkour to get through the howler. and you're not allowed to trade elsewhere or he'll ban you

Leave a comment:

• Skullifer
    replied
    Originally posted by Corrects View Post
    Yeah scummy people are very common in Gt
    No that's not what I meant, I genuinely don't know what you guys are talking about lol

Leave a comment:

• Law_Growtopia
    replied
    First of all, I didn't make this thread to ask for opinions. I wanted to have some fun and I did laugh but anyways, I believe I am free to do whatever I want Calling me words behind the screen and being toxic wouldn't change my mind. For now, I have removed the timer tho as I only wanted to show you what I did so I kept it for a day

Leave a comment:

• Corrects
    replied
    I'm confused, I don't see anything new
    Yeah scummy people are very common in Gt

Leave a comment:

• Skullifer
    replied
    I'm confused, I don't see anything new

Leave a comment:

• Liquify
    replied
    Originally posted by pewdewpai View Post
    That's why they are calling you such things, it's because you ask for people's opinions, and then be ignorant as hell, if you wanted the reviews, you should've been ready for the bad ones too, when you get lots of bad comments now you act arrogant, also now thankfully i know wht kind of person you are, you are probably going to respond with some arrogant crap to this too, no matter how natural the criticizing is, you are still going to be arrogant, because it's a bad review, anyways if i knew you in any other platform, i would've probably said worse things ;di'm sorry but that's how it is, it's horrible.

bro the funny thing is that he created this Thread so he could get some opinions, and now he is acting this ignorant and childish, immature person, which i think he is and doesn't deserve anything he earned.
    wealth tends to breed out people who see themselves as someone privilege.

Leave a comment:

• Chief
    replied
    I think there's a possibility scammers will use this to their advantage. Since there's a limited time the seller would be in a hurry giving the scammer the ability to use the quickswap/change scam method where they change the amount of wls.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealFroggy
    replied
    still waiting for a responce...

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    We're not allowed to put dark cave on vends now... I still got 2 buy+ with dark cave but like I feel like some deserve this. I only put Rlock in the world and I get death messages from people or threats. Some dude even said he's doing some sort of magic on me on Instagram lmao and some just curse me + my family
    can you check your private msges on the forums

Leave a comment:

• 10bang
    replied
    after coming back to read this thread its awful what people will do to make a few pixels of "in game currency" without giving a damn about what other people think....

hurr hurr I own all of what was a glowy market. hurr hurr I build worlds that are just links to fossil farms and auto kill swithes that make people want to rip their eyes from their sockets at the sight of such a disgusting way to profit. hurr hurr me Big boi me flex by stating the price of a world in which nobody asked for (30-40bgl or whatever the hell that price was.) hurr hurr look at me Im such an egotistical maniac that I cant clearly see this is such a dillweed move that im gonna pretend i didnt read that.

-OP in a nutshell.

And you wonder why you think 90% of the forumer cant stand you....

Leave a comment:

• pewdewpai
    replied
    Thank you for the feedback the best part Is I have the entire glowy market... I could not get my hands on the portal one tho but I'm getting a new market soon

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think I should make the links longer?

No, i dont, i just think that this technique you found out doesn't help the traders in any way, it just will annoy people, that's what i think, some ppl are reviewing your technique toxicly, but i see where that hate comes from, i don't think it's a useful thing to let people trade for only 25 seconds, it's just not what people need, or it wont make anything easier for them, also they will hate your world so they will probably create a new world to trade their godo there, or else they might just stayf or other reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
    pls don't make such a joke again.

the joke was bad, but that's what makes it funny tho, bruh cmon ;D

- - - Updated - - -

We're not allowed to put dark cave on vends now... I still got 2 buy+ with dark cave but like I feel like some deserve this. I only put Rlock in the world and I get death messages from people or threats. Some dude even said he's doing some sort of magic on me on Instagram lmao and some just curse me + my family

Bruh your exactl the type of person Pewdiepie showcased in his top apology videos,

Just because you get threats doesn't mean the thing you are doing now is legit and a good thing,

%99 Bad reviews
    %1 threats
    you can't throw away the 99 percent and just show the 1% as a reason to make yourself look innocent

I dont like the way you got to respawn every half a minute, and it makes probably everyone to hate you, for various reasons and you gotta admit that this new technique you just found out probably was found out by someone else before u but they were respectful and didn't want people to hate him/ or not being able to do what they want in its world, so yeah you gotta admit some things before giving a reason that you are innocent bro. just please man.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
    jeez people like law are gonna be the reason why growtopia is going to be the 2nd habbo

i dont really blame him entirely. it isnt like he's the one who added the mechanics that allowed this to work lol

Do you balme the creator of the real world, aka "God' or something else depending on the person because some bad people used the "mechanics" of the world to create something evil? or damaging? annoying?

i dont think so, unless you do, then i'm not getting into an argument

- - - Updated - - -

Now that you mention it, I do smell something... I smell my world my choice 😩😩

That's why they are calling you such things, it's because you ask for people's opinions, and then be ignorant as hell, if you wanted the reviews, you should've been ready for the bad ones too, when you get lots of bad comments now you act arrogant, also now thankfully i know wht kind of person you are, you are probably going to respond with some arrogant crap to this too, no matter how natural the criticizing is, you are still going to be arrogant, because it's a bad review, anyways if i knew you in any other platform, i would've probably said worse things ;di'm sorry but that's how it is, it's horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jigjig420 View Post
    lol you ban blue portal sellers etc... just disgusting behavior
    and this new technique what he heck is it supposed to do?

If this is true,
    then sorry but this Law dude must have no respect, i'm sorry but at the same time Law you don't deserve anything anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IlIllIIlllllIllllIIlIllIl View Post
    You’re so mentally childish and careless about what other people feel, DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO TRADE MUTED? Clearly you don’t and you don’t care honestly I wish you were banned forever and ever

bro the funny thing is that he created this Thread so he could get some opinions, and now he is acting this ignorant and childish, immature person, which i think he is and doesn't deserve anything he earned.

Leave a comment:

• Axzyte
    replied
    It's proof you're extremely greedy, you're nothing but a scumbag.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
    hahahahaha i'm so funny
    Um? Wdym...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X