Hi there moderators 1 quick question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there moderators 1 quick question.

So today I wake up it’s 11:18am hop on growtopia my guild leader messages me like 10 seconds after I login and asks where my bait shop is, so I respond /r ___ but then, Oops you can’t /msg people until your voice comes back. I even tried writing on sign but that doesn’t work and I can’t talk it’s just blank nothing comes up, so I wrench my name it just says silenced but no timer AND I DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING that would give me this punishment so here’s the question

When will my mute be gone since there’s no timer , I’ve sent a ticket already.

Already sent this in a previous thread, I'll send it here as well because of the similar issue.

This is usually because someone reported you for doing something against The Growtopian Code, which you may have violated previously. The team checks reports from players and punish accordingly. Silence punishment are used when players have violated in terms of verbal abuse or spam. Your silence should be removed in three days.
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430
    Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
    Click here for support's link

Comment

Originally posted by Gatello View Post
      Already sent this in a previous thread, I'll send it here as well because of the similar issue.

This is usually because someone reported you for doing something against The Growtopian Code, which you may have violated previously. The team checks reports from players and punish accordingly. Silence punishment are used when players have violated in terms of verbal abuse or spam. Your silence should be removed in three days.
      Thanks gatello but it still doesn’t give me a timer for example Silenced: 2 days 23 hours 59 min is that normal?

Comment

Originally posted by IlIllIIlllllIllllIIlIllIl View Post
        Thanks gatello but it still doesn’t give me a timer for example Silenced: 2 days 23 hours 59 min is that normal?
        Thats weird. You should contact support.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
        Random stuff in GOLA
        ▲◭△△△◮▲
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

You're probably silenced forever dude, some guy also had that problem and I got silenced as well but it has a 3 days timer so
          IGN: CodeAF (recently changed to Geovanic)
          Level: 75/125
          Road to Digger Spade: 126/200
          Road to BGL: 83dls/100dls

"(insert an r/im14andthisisdeep quote here)"

Comment

You should control your emotion before doing something
            But i think perma ductape isnt good way
            ign : Dr. VerdantGate
            https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhxdvFW0ZU

Comment

Still No timer perma silence is worse than getting banned for a month, I rather trade my silence for 1 month ban

Comment

So today I wake up it’s 11:18am hop on growtopia my guild leader messages me like 10 seconds after I login and asks where my bait shop is, so I respond /r ___ but then, Oops you can’t /msg people until your voice comes back. I even tried writing on sign but that doesn’t work and I can’t talk it’s just blank nothing comes up, so I wrench my name it just says silenced but no timer AND I DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING that would give me this punishment so here’s the question

When will my mute be gone since there’s no timer , I’ve sent a ticket already.

I don't think Growtopia staff will do anything about it, but maybe with a game update they fix this "bug", or else maybe actually one of the staff members might do something about it, but i'm not sure if they can do that kind of things without a confirmation, so right now no one knows if you are lying or not, maybe you are right, but there is not proof, maybe you actually spammed a lot before, and that's why the system is punishing you, also i dont think it's perma, you might be able to chat again in few days if not weeks.

but in and all, your situation kinda sucks, hope you can find a way.

Comment

Still No timer perma silence is worse than getting banned for a month, I rather trade my silence for 1 month ban
                  Hey, Misthios stated in another thread saying that it's usually 3 days and not perma. It won't show a timer. I'll try to edit the quote in. Gimme a sec

Here it is:
                  Originally posted by Misthios View Post
                  Hi, Kuishie!

Your silence - along with all other silences in the same batch - is only three days long. It isn't permanent, there's just no displayed timer when you wrench yourself. We actively check worlds like LOVE and other worlds where many verbal infractions take place, and we don't hesitate to dish out punishment for them (even a day or so after the fact).

Be more careful about what you say in the future, and be more considerate of The Growtopian Code when deciding to engage in inappropriate content in-game. Your silence will be removed in three days.
                  Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

It's probably just a 3 day silence. Wait it out. If it doesn't get lifted then I guess it was longer.
                    pretty inactive at the moment, if you need to contact me just pm me

always glad to meet new people.

have a great day, they're hard to come across nowadays

- Mistie

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5F7229CE-A519-4441-845F-8841FDA54EE2.png
Views:	1
Size:	871.0 KB
ID:	6598831Click image for larger version

Name:	5F7229CE-A519-4441-845F-8841FDA54EE2.png
Views:	1
Size:	871.0 KB