GrowCord Discord Bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrowCord Discord Bot

I've made a new thread because the old one has been closed and there's been some news ever since. Since my account lockout, last year, for a few good months GrowCord bot ran normally but due to addition of discord bot verification and the fact that the token of the old bot has gotten itself in hands of quite a few people i decided to create a new bot app so i can manage it from my current account (which means near zero-risk for the bot to damage any discord servers) and because i have to get the bot verified until October 7th where 100-server limit for unverified bots will kick in. Since new bot has been adopted by more than 85 servers i have applied for verification a couple of days ago.

If you have GrowCord bot in your server and it says "Deprecated" you need to invite the new bot using link below.

Due to additions to our support team, we are now more active in sending news and daily quests.
    If you didn't hear about GrowCord bot yet, GrowCord is a growtopia-related discord bot that sends Daily Quest, World Of The Day, Daily News, Tweets and forum announcements directly into your discord server with minimal confirguration required - it's also versatile with multiple options such as having a custom prefix - adding roles that are mentioned when a specific type of news/quest/tweets is delivered.

Bot's invite link has changed, but the support server's link has remained the same.

Bot's Invite: https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/au...ns=8&scope=bot

Support Server: https://discord.gg/EVthjbp
    In the support server (over 300 members), we deliver news about the bot, real time updates about the bot's status and assistance.

Future

Talking about future, in July we'll be starting to work on new updates to the bot such as bringing back the server status, video of the week webhooks, having posts from specific sub-forums in different channels or only specific threads and much more! Stay tuned!

~ MrAugu # 7917
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==

Comment

Hello
      Hi

Comment

wow we have a discord bot for GT!

You see back in my day, we had to go to the buy+ worlds to check prices LOL
        Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
        http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Comment

BumpyLerasco for my friend!
          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

​why this is not getting bumped

Growtopia:: WaifuLillie/Felixcesar15

Discord: invalid-user#8880

Reddit: Felixcesar15

Do you believe in gravity?

Comment

First day of updates, the first update was rolled out.
              GrowCord - Discord Bot
              ==
              ==
              Full-stack developer.
              ==

Comment

Working...
              X