GrowTopia Needs A Balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrowTopia Needs A Balance

ngl, growtopia is downgrading also it will hurt and downgrade the more and more if they don't balance the game the game will eventually die even tho its dyin rn since og yutubers left now we have useless youtybers except peterw and teryjaki also i think youtubers like peterw are getting tired. since he started to upload only when he gets,a sponsor since he will also get paid for it

MrAmos, PeterW, Tery, Zstep, VinOscar and LinkTrader are among my favourite well known youtubers! And they're one of the few reasons i keep up to this game...
    • IGN : MadaraVchiha
    • Level : 48
    • Epic Quest 8/32
    • 75 Days Old With 3 Years Of Experience...
    • Insta : @MadaraVchihaGT

Comment

Originally posted by 1madara View Post
      MrAmos, PeterW, Tery, Zstep, VinOscar and LinkTrader are among my favourite well known youtubers! And they're one of the few reasons i keep up to this game...
      i mean i like peterw but he uploads only when gettin sponsors and i like tery cuz he way better than all the other youtubers because they rest think we are kids

Comment

Originally posted by K2HI View Post
        i mean i like peterw but he uploads only when gettin sponsors and i like tery cuz he way better than all the other youtubers because they rest think we are kids
        No matter how clickbait the video are, it's the funny commentary that i want to see from these youtubers

Comment

as if their content aren't just the generic same content for cash
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

It's been long when I last heard the name ZStep

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

ngl, growtopia is downgrading also it will hurt and downgrade the more and more if they don't balance the game the game will eventually die even tho its dyin rn since og yutubers left now we have useless youtybers except peterw and teryjaki also i think youtubers like peterw are getting tired. since he started to upload only when he gets,a sponsor since he will also get paid for it
              oh yes, a yummy great post. i shall consume it. this post is so great that not one word is understandable due to the iq of this person. thanks for the great content you post here.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYSsn_HL1w

Comment

Heyy! since this thread isn't about the latest game update will be moving it to the Everything els sub-forum. Thanks
                ~ HuffleWitz

Comment

Growtopia isn't exactly dying. It's just that older players are quitting.
                  I stan One Piece.
                  Nobody cares about your in-game accomplishments so don't put them here.

Imagine being rattled by me.

Comment

Originally posted by blakadder View Post
                    Growtopia isn't exactly dying. It's just that older players are quitting.
                    And new players are getting soft. Before you need to work hard just to earn your first small lock and now ubi finna be giving "My first world lock" to new players just so they don't quit saying it's too hard.
                    “We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.”
                    -Albert Einstein

Comment

gosh i love those one sentence threads

but yes, these two youtubers are the only ones worth watching
                      Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

TL;DR
                        Growtopia need to balance things out otherwise the game will go bye bye.
                        OG youtuber also cause the game to die.
                        The current Growtopia Youtubers sucks.
                        PeterW and Teryjaki good.
                        PeterW upload only for sponsors.
                        tu me manques.
                        IGN : Floydz0
                        My Insta : ecrii_
                        Originally posted by Her
                        i want to break up.

Comment

GrowTopia is dying? I really beg to differ. Previously, on average, per day, less than 35k people would be online. The average would be 20-40k. Now, every single day, the average of GrowTopians online is AT LEAST 45K+. It's always 40-65k.

GrowTopia is downgrading, yes, that might be true. The quality of the game is deteriorating, day by day. But that doesn't mean they're trying to bring it back to the top.
                          GROWTOPIAN

Sup. I'm Zyonic. Lost my old forums account; so, this one will have to do.

I'm also a Pillar PvPer and a Spleefer. If you don't know what neither of those things are, I suggest you to go to SPLEF or CW.

LEVEL: 39

Comment

Originally posted by Z Y O N I C View Post
                            GrowTopia is dying? I really beg to differ. Previously, on average, per day, less than 35k people would be online. The average would be 20-40k. Now, every single day, the average of GrowTopians online is AT LEAST 45K+. It's always 40-65k.

GrowTopia is downgrading, yes, that might be true. The quality of the game is deteriorating, day by day. But that doesn't mean they're trying to bring it back to the top.
                            This is due to the recent pandemic though. If that never happened, I highly doubt the player count would get past 25k a day.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                            ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                            Random stuff in GOLA
                            ▲◭△△△◮▲
                            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                              This is due to the recent pandemic though. If that never happened, I highly doubt the player count would get past 25k a day.
                              Definitely, it wouldn't, but now that it is, even after the pandemic ends, I'm pretty sure a lot of players would still stick around.
                              GROWTOPIAN

Sup. I'm Zyonic. Lost my old forums account; so, this one will have to do.

I'm also a Pillar PvPer and a Spleefer. If you don't know what neither of those things are, I suggest you to go to SPLEF or CW.

LEVEL: 39

Comment

Working...
                              X