Don't trust online Friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't trust online Friends!

it's extremely tragic that people prefer Diamond Locks/World Locks than a Friend.

I'm a Trusted Friend of him, I know we just met 2 Weeks back, yet. I can't avoid him needing to borrow my ances . he's borrowing my things, so I thought it is not a problem. be that as it may, I'm stupid. I'm happy that it's just ancess he scammed. yet, I'm not simply the one in particular who got scammed by him. there's 1 friend of him additionally revealed that he also got scammed ances, same Scammer. I know ances is only a little thing. in any case, it's pitiful that a Trusted Friend of yours scammed you. I can't quit thinking, and I can't accept he did it.

I'm not a Pro btw.

his name is JFLR I don't know whether it's important to tell the name.

I Hope Growtopia Community will change. there are such huge numbers of Toxic People.

what's more, why expected to Super Broadcast and blame the moderator for the server?

it's not their fault. that is the thing that you merit, get Banned!

it's my lesson, to not Trust anybody! what's more, perhaps for yours as well!
    Last edited by Biboymine; 06-19-2020, 10:23 AM. Reason: bad grammar.
    SUBSCRIBE TO DANROSBELT

isn't sleeping so Good?

zzz
    i do animations, funny videos and more.

IGN: ZENYSTY

my question is; why you trust them without you trusting yourself.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biboymine View Post
      it's extremely tragic that people prefer Diamond Locks/World Locks than a Friend.

I'm a Trusted Friend of him, I know we just met 2 Weeks back, yet. I can't avoid him needing to borrow my ances . he's borrowing my things, so I thought it is not a problem. be that as it may, I'm stupid. I'm happy that it's just ancess he scammed. yet, I'm not simply the one in particular who got scammed by him. there's 1 friend of him additionally revealed that he also got scammed ances, same Scammer. I know ances is only a little thing. in any case, it's pitiful that a Trusted Friend of yours scammed you. I can't quit thinking, and I can't accept he did it.

I'm not a Pro btw.

I Hope Growtopia Community will change. there are such huge numbers of Toxic People.

what's more, why expected to Super Broadcast and blame the moderator for the server?

Yeah i got scammed 5wl by a scammer...

- - - Updated - - -

bump
      GrowID: mkasu
      World: mkasu
      Msg me if need help...
      Im not online at
      weekend...

Comment

All you can do is learn from this and move on, I guess.
        Last edited by Moi; 06-28-2020, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
          All you can do is learn from this and move on, I guess.
          This is the best advice you're gonna get, good luck.
          IGN: Gesine
          Level: 63
          Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
          Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Sometimes it gets to a point when you're more sad about losing a friend than actually being scammed

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
            Random stuff in GOLA
            ▲◭△△△◮▲
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

I have a number of friends that I trust with everything. We share everything, what belongs to me belongs to them and vis-versa. We share tackle farms, magplants, rayman, farmables, and clothing items ranging from 3dls to 2 bgls. I don't know them in real life and I've never been scammed by any of them. However, the thing is we've been online friends since 2014. (A long the way we've added people into our friend group.)

You can always find people who are decent people, not everyone in the community is toxic and greedy.

Seeing that you've only known him for 2 weeks, I wonder why you would trust him enough to hand him an item you consider valuable. Two weeks is a very short time to build trust with someone.

Honestly, you can tell what type of people would be good friends. Them asking to borrow things constantly, asking for access, or asking for donations is a huge red flag. Especially when you've just met.
              Last edited by austinlame; 06-28-2020, 06:54 PM.
              Current IGN: 28261838

Bait shop at 6555 (:

Comment

bro r u quiting can i have all ur stuff
                disc: irp_o#7242
                ign: Pressproof
                profile picture by me

Comment

I'm not a Pro btw.

When I meet someone new and they start talking about how poor they are and they would like to borrow some thing, I cut them off right away. I learned from my 3 years of playing GT that you don't want those kinds of friends, stay away from people who ask to borrow things from you.
                  Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

Comment

Dont expect trust and loyalty from online relationships,its like a double-edged sword.

Comment

Unfortunately, because of anonymity, most people have a point where they will throw away friendship for some virtual currency. There are not many exceptions, and one should act is if there are no exceptions just to be on the safe side.

I wish you the best of luck in recovering from it!
                      Originally posted by tson
                      *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                      Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                      The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

i’m lucky that my really good friends from gt are all great people

i suppose that most of us have talked over vc many times and that some of us also know how each other look irl probably helps

wish you the best in finding new friends- the forums is a great way to find some good ones
                        ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
                        discord: darkphantic#7895

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
                          lol‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

nah bro why would i quit?

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
                            nah bro why would I quit? ances is just a 190 world locks, it's nothing for me.
                            I'm just mad because I just lost a friend.
                            SUBSCRIBE TO DANROSBELT

isn't sleeping so Good?

zzz
                            i do animations, funny videos and more.

IGN: ZENYSTY

Comment

nah bro why would I quit? ances is just a 190 world locks, it's nothing for me.
                              I'm just mad because I just lost a friend.
                              You should be happy
                              The Scammer that will just quit in 3 weeks is gone from your friend list

Comment

Working...
                              X