• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moi
    replied
    Originally posted by Techy View Post
    But the whole aspect of fishing is rather bleak -

Fish, they seem to be everywhere. Caught endlessly from a pool of water formed by a mere bucket... all those fish crammed into one endless void of dihydrogen monoxide. Their purpose in this grand world of Growtopia is nothing more than to be caught. And when they are finally caught, their worth is measured on the scales of truth, weighing their heart to see if it is pure enough to be deemed worthy. If they fail to suffice the required weight of what we sick Growtopians deem as 'perfect', then they are nothing more than fodder to our needs. Thrown away in dry conditions, forgotten about in worlds visited weekly, never to see the beauty of day again from their little puddle which was the world to them. And if they are not graced with the Growtopian's decision of silencing their eternal torment and suffering by the edge of a Sushi Knife, then they will proceed to be sustenance to the revered perfected ones, whom must prove their worth once again with the rewards they transfigure into - if they fail to do so, then they will be leashed and bounded to their owner forever, starved of moisture and likely to be thrown away once again, with the reminder that they have no use anymore. They are worthless.

For fish must climb the hierarchy of weighted wills; trained and transfigured. If they do not succeed in that, then what else will they eternally live for?
    That's deep.

Leave a comment:

• Kuishie
    replied
    Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post

you
    DID
    WHAT
    who knows maybe youre next

Leave a comment:

• RandomGrowtopiaChicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    I hope this will feel you better, I feel bad punching my chicken now I don’t punch them to the point of not harvesting their eggs

im just lazy to harvest it
    you should harvest your chickens' eggs regurarly, the chickens feel relieved when they can live a few hours without having an egg underneath them

and thank chicken god you are not punchking them

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Nobody
    replied
    Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post

you
    DID
    WHAT
    I hope this will feel you better, I feel bad punching my chicken now I don’t punch them to the point of not harvesting their eggs

im just lazy to harvest it

Leave a comment:

• blakadder
    replied
    I can't believe someone just made an entire paragraph about Growtopia fish.

Leave a comment:

• Valknar
    replied
    Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    there's 2 ways to understand this.

Both quite cursed...
    LOL
    Damn I didn't thot of that

Leave a comment:

• RandomGrowtopiaChicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Kuishie View Post
    I have smashed lots of chickens

you
    DID
    WHAT

Leave a comment:

• DavidDoesPBG
    replied
    Originally posted by Kuishie View Post
    I have smashed lots of chickens and cows but wheres my achievement huh
    there's 2 ways to understand this.

Both quite cursed...

Leave a comment:

• Kuishie
    replied
    I have smashed lots of chickens and cows but wheres my achievement huh

Leave a comment:

• Techy
    replied
    But the whole aspect of fishing is rather bleak -

Fish, they seem to be everywhere. Caught endlessly from a pool of water formed by a mere bucket... all those fish crammed into one endless void of dihydrogen monoxide. Their purpose in this grand world of Growtopia is nothing more than to be caught. And when they are finally caught, their worth is measured on the scales of truth, weighing their heart to see if it is pure enough to be deemed worthy. If they fail to suffice the required weight of what we sick Growtopians deem as 'perfect', then they are nothing more than fodder to our needs. Thrown away in dry conditions, forgotten about in worlds visited weekly, never to see the beauty of day again from their little puddle which was the world to them. And if they are not graced with the Growtopian's decision of silencing their eternal torment and suffering by the edge of a Sushi Knife, then they will proceed to be sustenance to the revered perfected ones, whom must prove their worth once again with the rewards they transfigure into - if they fail to do so, then they will be leashed and bounded to their owner forever, starved of moisture and likely to be thrown away once again, with the reminder that they have no use anymore. They are worthless.

For fish must climb the hierarchy of weighted wills; trained and transfigured. If they do not succeed in that, then what else will they eternally live for?

Leave a comment:

• DavidDoesPBG
    replied
    Evil achievements are still achievements✓

Leave a comment:

• Kentclark98
    replied
    And remember to feed your Neopets and Tamagotchis. They're lonely and probably dead.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Nobody
    replied
    Fish lives matter

i honestly thought it was a serious post until I reach the middle part

Leave a comment:

• resurrection as an achievement is inherently flawed

the achievement "resurrection" needs you to revive 10 fish, which means killing 10 fishes or killing 1 fish 10 times or whatever number. why did you guys put animal abuse on a pedestal??? it's not an achievement its cruelty and being a psychopath. and don't get me started on that "i didn't kill it but i revived it so i'm a good person" bullcrap because you either paid to have someone kill their fishes so that your fake hollowness of a personality can revive them to make yourself look good on your cv or your friend killed fishes so that you can revive them. if it's the former you're literally what's wrong with capitalism today and if it's the latter you have extremely poor friend making skills. i suggest that this achievement be removed altogether so that achievement hunters like me will no longer be subject and/or exposed to purposeful animal cruelty anymore.

im not being serious if you guys thought i was being serious, i kill fishes for fun and for the achievement, but mainly for fun
Working...
X