Buy+ world owner using bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy+ world owner using bot

There are some buy+ world owner that doesn't allow sellers to use billboard for showing what they are selling, they hired admins to ban those sellers that using billboard. Is there any solution moderators can help to solve??

Besides, there are also some buy+ owner that using auto typing bot to ban those player that named Sell*****. Btw, those player named Sell*** doesn't use auto typing to spam.

Aren't this is unfair for those sellers especially those owners that ban billboard.
    sigpic

what buy+ worlds are those?
    :O

Comment

Originally posted by Forkify View Post
      what buy+ worlds are those?
      fyi, as i known BUYCOUCH and BUYPORTAL, they will hide in the corner of the world and typing /ban sel*** and afk for the whole day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HenryRM View Post
        fyi, as i known BUYCOUCH and BUYPORTAL, they will hide in the corner of the world and typing /ban sel*** and afk for the whole day.
        I wonder who owns buyportal hmmmm
        BAITS
        SABERs 8 each
        GO DSTOCK

Comment

1) This isn't an update discussion.
          2) Singling out is not allowed.
          3) Stop crying and whining over someone owning a specific world and doing what they please. It's their world and they can do whatever they want.
          4) Grow up.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYSsn_HL1w

Comment

how do u know they're bots

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
            Random stuff in GOLA
            ▲◭△△△◮▲
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Dont singling out here
              Hi
              IGN: HAFX1
              IG:Takamikure
              Fb: Muaz Mam
              Discord: HAFX1#2069

Goal:
              Have maximum Backpack: 206/???
              Have 1BGL : 27/100 DL (Net worth)
              Have 5 ring : 2/5
              Level 125: 61/125

Comment

Uhm, sb is a thing.
                Oof

Comment

Originally posted by SIide View Post
                  3) Stop crying and whining over someone owning a specific world and doing what they please. It's their world and they can do whatever they want.
                  4) Grow up.
                  "iT's ThEiR woRld anD thEIr rUleS" - in this case it's not. Maybe you should update yourself about what's allowed and what's not.

Originally posted by Misthios View Post
                  While it's true that for the most part "it's my world therefore my rules" applies, there are obviously things you can't do in your world - which is anything that breaks the rules. We understand how integral these worlds are to the economy, but we also understand how integral they are for other players to trade as well.

Thus, Billboards were introduced as a balancing act & people then started thinking of ways to prevent the purpose of Billboards and continue to hinder players. In April 2019, we actually made abusing items or features to prevent the usage of Billboards illegal, you can see the post here:

As this is over a year old, naturally new techniques and items have been applied to the problem and changes to Billboards have been made in order to counter them. Perhaps I should look at amending the stance, but for now I'll reiterate the stance made in that post as it still applies: don't block people from using billboards.
                  BUY+ owners aren't allowed to block people from using Billboards, and isn't banning everyone who uses them exactly doing so?

Comment

Originally posted by Climper View Post
                    "iT's ThEiR woRld anD thEIr rUleS" - in this case it's not. Maybe you should update yourself about what's allowed and what's not.

BUY+ owners aren't allowed to block people from using Billboards, and isn't banning everyone who uses them exactly doing so?
                    Bannable offense, we should put these world owners on trial also i'm pretty sure buy****** owner is very aware of this.

Comment

There are some buy+ world owner that doesn't allow sellers to use billboard for showing what they are selling, they hired admins to ban those sellers that using billboard. Is there any solution moderators can help to solve??

Besides, there are also some buy+ owner that using auto typing bot to ban those player that named Sell*****. Btw, those player named Sell*** doesn't use auto typing to spam.

Aren't this is unfair for those sellers especially those owners that ban billboard.
                      I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be fair for others who are in the world trying to sell their items when those "SELLGOTOXXXX" go there and just afk there. Also, i don't ban billboards so stop making false assumptions. Although, i do ban the "SELLGOTOXXX" or "SELLATXXX" since all they do is make an alt account and afk 24/7 there.
                      IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Making alt named SELLATXXXX is not even illegal and why are you banning them lmao. Should have been grateful since they will make you more fossils than the one on your fossil run worlds.
                        IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                          I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be fair for others who are in the world trying to sell their items when those "SELLGOTOXXXX" go there and just afk there. Also, i don't ban billboards so stop making false assumptions. Although, i do ban the "SELLGOTOXXX" or "SELLATXXX" since all they do is make an alt account and afk 24/7 there.
                          i dont think afking should be bannable, it's none of your business how they decide to advertise their items as long as they arent using many accounts or spamming text.
                          Ariana/Zya

Comment

this way of trading items is easier for both parties. ive encountered people having "SellGo***" set as their main account. as more and more people spread this, i believe it may advance to the point of being the meta to sell the items. people wont bother typing and manually trading the item, u can look at it as a legal spam bot. though the only problem with this is not many buyers pay attention to the name.

Also, if you were to pity normal sellers, this method was created as a counterplay to buy+ owners with royal locks

Comment

Directly speaking, it wasn’t even fair to trade at your world to begin with. I’m pretty sure this is one of the reasons why people use “SellatXXXX account names”. And to quote what the other guy said, the use of this account names is not illegal UNLESS used in indecent manners (multiple accounts, etc.). Royal-locked worlds, okay, pretty acceptable. But seriously? Putting a trading spot at the top of the world with vending machines in the room, and placing dark cave backgrounds on the small available spot? There’s not even much space to trade in your world.

If you’re going to reply with, “It’s my world okay, my rules.” or “Go trade on other world then and use megaphone”, then I guess someone will seemingly be a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

For reference, here’s a sample photo of a trade world. In addition to that, I hope everyone understands that what I share is my personal opinion of the issue.
                              Attached Files
                              IGN: Indigence
                              Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
                              Level: 76
                              Years Played: 5 years and counting
                              Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X