Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support unwilling to restore my perma items that were recycled when I was hacked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support unwilling to restore my perma items that were recycled when I was hacked.

I submitted a ticket about being hacked yesterday, and I just got a response saying that its my fault, even though it is literally impossible for me to have given anyone my password. I was in Basic Training and technical training for the Air Force when I was hacked, and I don't use that password for any other accounts. I told them I don't care about the 40+ dl's or my old worlds, I just want my perma items, l drag and token items back that I spent thousands of hours working to get. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to post your opinions and feedback. Thank you!
    Proud to be serving in the U.S Air Force. Rebuilding from being Hacked on 25 March 2020. Level 87, played for over 2,050 days and 3,965 hours.

Originally posted by karsonsmith View Post
    I submitted a ticket about being hacked yesterday, and I just got a response saying that its my fault, even though it is literally impossible for me to have given anyone my password. I was in Basic Training and technical training for the Air Force when I was hacked, and I don't use that password for any other accounts. I told them I don't care about the 40+ dl's or my old worlds, I just want my perma items, l drag and token items back that I spent thousands of hours working to get. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to post your opinions and feedback. Thank you!
    dude I don't even know... the support is kinda trash... good luck in getting them back tho.
    Doing a TapJoy thing, I'll be inactive in-game.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Support only return your item if you had AAP on, until they don’t
      tu me manques.
      IGN : Floydz0
      My Insta : ecrii_
      Originally posted by Her
      i want to break up.

Comment

What I got from this thread, was that you got hacked and support said that they can't return your items.
        If they can't return those items for you, then they simply can't.

None of us Growtopians here can help you about your case, as we're not the team nor do we control the game.
        This is something to be discussed between you and support.
        Best of luck.
        IGN: Gesine
        Level: 63
        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

if they returned your item, it make another player jealous so they will make same case as your case.

Level ---

SSP SEED & RSP BLOCK SHOP
          " OKAD " (Close for a moment/Rebuild)

My world and dl have been hacked 8/11/2017

Comment

Originally posted by benota2 View Post
            if they returned your item, it make another player jealous so they will make same case as your case.
            It's untradeable items that I cannot reasonably earn back, it's nothing to be jealous about. If they gave my worlds and diamond locks back, then I would understand. But I just want my untradeable items back.
            Proud to be serving in the U.S Air Force. Rebuilding from being Hacked on 25 March 2020. Level 87, played for over 2,050 days and 3,965 hours.

Comment

It's untradeable items that I cannot reasonably earn back, it's nothing to be jealous about. If they gave my worlds and diamond locks back, then I would understand. But I just want my untradeable items back.
              i had the same issue as yours 2 years ago, i was hacked and i lost all of my items including the untradeable ones

when i asked if i could get those items back.. well they closed the thread

heres the thread btw
              https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ble-items-back
              Sigpic by Intensifies
              sigpic
              Only the weirdest of them all! ~
              IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#2138

Originally posted by Phoenix234
              IWasWeird - elf with face paint

Comment

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                i had the same issue as yours 2 years ago, i was hacked and i lost all of my items including the untradeable ones

when i asked if i could get those items back.. well they closed the thread

heres the thread btw
                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ble-items-back
                oh ripp...
                Doing a TapJoy thing, I'll be inactive in-game.

GrowID: Phloqiston
                World: BDCMARS
                Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Those items are probably gone. It sucks, but the most you can get from support is, “AAP has no flaws, so it is your fault.”
                  Originally posted by tson
                  *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                  Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                  The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post

Those items are probably gone. It sucks, but the most you can get from support is, “AAP has no flaws, so it is your fault.”
                    I heard that you can bypass aap...

Comment

Like some have mentioned, did you have AAP enabled? If no, then your chances are nil. If yes, then maybe they can still help.

Originally posted by bus16 View Post
                      I heard that you can bypass aap...
                      Yes, and no.
                      > No, as in there is no specific program that breaks AAP.
                      > Yes, as in anyone, no program needed, could configure their IP address to match the one registered on your account's AAP, which, to find your IP address is as easy as tracking the website traffic. That's why you gotta be careful when surfing the web, kids. Oh, but even then, not sure how they would even obtain the password though...(so I guess it's still a no?)
                      This is Sumo. He's just a random level 72 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Support only help hacked players when they have AAP on or when they're a youtuber

How was your basic training?

A fool is a fool who will foolishly listen to the foolish opinions of other foolish fools
                        IGN : Astigmtisme

Comment

Not even your untraceable items?? That is such garbage. It makes no sense.
                          IGN: JJEW

Goals:
                          Have a real goal 0/1

Comment

Maybe they won't restore them because it could lead to abuse by recycling them for gem profit and then get them back by contacting support. Have you tried to gather up gems that you would get from recycling all of the untradeable items total and offer them in exchange of them back. I don't see why'd they decline that if they wouldn't be lazy. I've also been hacked and lost every untradeable item I had. I haven't tried to get them back yet though as I've changed my accounts and I still see my main account as being under threat even though it has AAP and changed password. I hope that you will be able to receive these items back.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                            ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                            Random stuff in GOLA
                            ▲◭△△△◮▲
                            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

You had AAP enabled? If you did contact again and say that you had it enabled.

Keep in mind there is no way for anyone to access your account if you have a Hard password, never ever click on unknown links, never go to fake websites and never share your password. Also, even the Growtopia support members don't really have access to your password so yeah. But I'd say try contacting them again with full details.

Good luck.
                              Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Working...
                              X