Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I randomly recieved a cow mask (?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I randomly recieved a cow mask (?)

    I just randomly recieved it while logging on.

    I tried to look at gt wiki to see where it came from, but no results.
    Anyone have a clue where this thing came from?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Finkun View Post
    I just randomly recieved it while logging on.

    I tried to look at gt wiki to see where it came from, but no results.
    Anyone have a clue where this thing came from?
    This happened to me but i got a riding chicken.

    Comment


    • #3
      I believe this is the july's subscriber item
      *Correct me if i'm wrong*

      IGN: FinalChance
      -- |Wannabe| Storywriter --
      --- |Wannabe| Artist ---
      °
      °

      °
      °
      -------- Art insta --------

      Visit my insta page here
      ---- Follow me | ♡ ----

      Comment


      • #4
        https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Cow_Mask

        It is indeed.
        Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

        In-Game Name: Viju
        Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
        Discord Tag: Viju#7557
        IG: @viju_gt

        Comment


        • #5
          Actually, this means you have been involved (against your will) in a cult sacrifice ritual. Over the next 13 lunar months, the head of a different spirit animal will be placed in your inventory each month.

          On the final day you will be beheaded as well.
          IGN: Clarken
          Since July 2, 2014

          Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

          Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
            Actually, this means you have been involved (against your will) in a cult sacrifice ritual. Over the next 13 lunar months, the head of a different spirit animal will be placed in your inventory each month.

            On the final day you will be beheaded as well.
            Oh wow, that's quite alarming.
            IGN: Gesine
            Level: 63
            Join Date: Aug. 23, 2013.
            Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

            ----------------------------------------
            Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
              Actually, this means you have been involved (against your will) in a cult sacrifice ritual. Over the next 13 lunar months, the head of a different spirit animal will be placed in your inventory each month.

              On the final day you will be beheaded as well.
              I choose to believe this instead.
              IGN: 3Rite

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Finkun View Post
                I just randomly recieved it while logging on.

                I tried to look at gt wiki to see where it came from, but no results.
                Anyone have a clue where this thing came from?
                wait what type of cow is it? is it a minotaur mask?
                |
                #GC-4-3MUG
                quitted gt
                discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
                my discord server
                add me on roblox

                sigpic
                humama hihih

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Meercats View Post
                  This happened to me but i got a riding chicken.
                  i wish i'd get free chickens from growtopia. Wondering what caused it lol

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X