30 Dl giveaway, need feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Dl giveaway, need feedback

Hey guys; as life has its complications, I’m going to have to take a break from Growtopia. It has always been my intention to make Growtopia a better place and to give back to the community that I have been a part of for 7 years so I’ve decided to giveaway 30-50 diamond locks before my break. My question is how should I fairly give away these diamond locks, in the past I have made parkours, riddle worlds and others to host giveaways. But this time I would like to get the opinion of the community. Please do not reply to this thread unless you have a serious suggestion! Thanks all
    Acount Made March 3 2013

I think you should give them to people that have been good to you/people you respect. It may not be as flashy as a lit parkour world but those are the people that really deserve it I think. Also keep in mind who it would make happiest I know some people who would cry tears of joy if they were given a few hundred world locks lol

With that many locks to give away you have a lot of power to do something special, so choose wisely
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
      I think you should give them to people that have been good to you/people you respect. It may not be as flashy as a lit parkour world but those are the people that really deserve it I think. Also keep in mind who it would make happiest I know some people who would cry tears of joy if they were given a few hundred world locks lol
      Appreciate the reply and I absolutely agree, I’ve already given over 50 Dls to those who have been good to me throughout my Growtopia experience. For these 30-50 I’m hoping to give everyone a fighting chance, whether it’s a new player or a long time player. I’ll most likely be giving them away 5 at a time or something like that.
      Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Leader930 View Post
        Appreciate the reply and I absolutely agree, I’ve already given over 50 Dls to those who have been good to me throughout my Growtopia experience. For these 30-50 I’m hoping to give everyone a fighting chance, whether it’s a new player or a long time player. I’ll most likely be giving them away 5 at a time or something like that.
        I won’t suggest you to give them to complete new players that don’t even have any idea how the game works or the economy itself. They might easily get scammed or spend all the diamond locks on a dirt block.

If you’re only taking a break, why are you giving away your diamond locks?
        IGN: GTStorage
        Discord:GTStorage#1151
        Instagram:@gtstorage
        Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Leader930 View Post
          Hey guys; as life has its complications, I’m going to have to take a break from Growtopia. It has always been my intention to make Growtopia a better place and to give back to the community that I have been a part of for 7 years so I’ve decided to giveaway 30-50 diamond locks before my break. My question is how should I fairly give away these diamond locks, in the past I have made parkours, riddle worlds and others to host giveaways. But this time I would like to get the opinion of the community. Please do not reply to this thread unless you have a serious suggestion! Thanks all
          just keep it man u might be back in someday, or just give to a friend that u have a good relationship with him that's better than giving to a random ppl
          Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Comment

How about doing like a quiz show probably? Ofcourse about growtopia, maybe like its history or something.

Originally posted by TerveGT
            Sell them undetected, and remember to spread the locks over many accounts, drop them into worlds with password doors, so that if one account gets banned, you won't lose any locks.
            That's illegal soo yea, also say good bye to the forums
            IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
            Rayman: 0/1
            DLS: 70/100
            LVL: 62/125

Comment

Sell them undetected, and remember to spread the locks over many accounts, drop them into worlds with password doors, so that if one account gets banned, you won't lose any locks.
              Bruh, that's illegal -.-

Comment

I have said goodbye to the foorumit 8 times now.
                Man, how toxic. Trying to give back to the community and instead he thinks I should illegally sell world locks. I hope you get banned
                Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Working...
                X