Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's going to be the fourth rollback of Ubisoft + What efforts are you going to lose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be the fourth rollback of Ubisoft + What efforts are you going to lose?

Man, rollback again? Sure, I get it. There's duplication in the rare items and it already caused huge trouble in the community. And counting the rollbacks from 2017, the year that the company bought the game drom RTsoft, this is already the fourth time.

Rollback IV - accounts of @Seth and @Hamumu were compromised that lead to spread of some rare items. December 2017. (green plaque with a sad growtopian)

Rollback V - the server burned to bits during Valentine's event that caused some worlds to reset (correct me if I'm wrong) and the server couldn't run. February 2019. (orange plaque with a burning "potato")

Rollback VI - the database burned to bits during July update that lead to some accounts being reset, random mod effects. July 2020 (light blue plaque with a burning beach ball)

Rollback VII - as what I read from the announcement, there was a duplication glitch from the items in game during Summerfest. July 2020.

What do you guys think about the 7th rollback? What progress or efforts are you going to lose? Are you going to retrieve some of your items that are scammed?
    日之出サンライズアタック

I got a..........

Soo, I got a Phoenix Scarf, and that will be gone sadly.
    Anyways, the rollback is for the better, and it doesnt matter for me haha, its just a game anyways, I can work hard to get items again!
    But still, having two rollbacks in like 3 days(?), is extremely ridiculous and Ubisoft MUST make sure this situation doesn't EVER EVER happen again

Comment

As soon as I saw the rollback announcement on twitter a while ago, I immediately thought of all those who got this 500 in game phoenix scarf. Man, I feel bad for you and for those who will lose everything they got. But yeah, all what happened are already done and we can't do anything 'bout it. But yeah, this move made by the company is good in my opinion to maintain the economy and I hope we all learn from what is done. Hope Ubisoft will also learn about their mistakes.
      日之出サンライズアタック

Comment

Originally posted by 30Karl30 View Post
        As soon as I saw the rollback announcement on twitter a while ago, I immediately thought of all those who got this 500 in game phoenix scarf. Man, I feel bad for you and for those who will lose everything they got. But yeah, all what happened are already done and we can't do anything 'bout it. But yeah, this move made by the company is good in my opinion to maintain the economy and I hope we all learn from what is done. Hope Ubisoft will also learn about their mistakes.
        Exactly what mistakes did Ubisoft do
        IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

Comment

Working...
        X