Clear All

• A Reply from Seth to all Growtopians!

Look at this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	seth01.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	6721463
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

Is this real?

Comment

Originally posted by Processor View Post
      Look at this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]242805[/ATTACH]
      bedrock as breakable is fine not like this worse duplication ever.
      2 worst duplication happens with ubi.

Comment

The creator has spokenth.
        IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
        - Tall Boi
        - Professional Candy Crusher
        - Completely Straight
        - Funky Hair
        - Never Got Featured On YIAY
        - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
        - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by CaIIiope View Post
          Is this real?
          YES, It is! Search RTSoft in Twitter and look at the last post!
          ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:

Comment

Yeah, but they will never return i would literally spend all my salary on game to support Seth and Ham.
            InGame Name: vHowl
            LVL 55
            Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

why are we still disturbing them. god dang let the men live in peace

Comment

Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
                bedrock as breakable is fine not like this worse duplication ever.
                2 worst duplication happens with ubi.
                The game was not complicated "back then, during the breakable bedrock time" enough to actually find loopholes in the system. But today, there is lots of interesting mechanics, fantastic blocks and epic clothes that cause lag and make people think of loopholes, how to abuse them.
                Just please stop hating Ubisoft, they've tried their best to avoid the issues. They want to experiment with adding more stuff into the game.
                Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                  Yeah, but they will never return i would literally spend all my salary on game to support Seth and Ham.
                  I miss Seth & Hamumu so muchhh. Bugisoft is ruined the game!

Goals:

Comment

Hey , Respect Ubisoft , Player who abuse the glitch are the one who ruined the game , stop giving all the blame to Ubisoft

Comment

Cry cry cry
                      Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Chatpucino View Post
                        Hey , Respect Ubisoft , Player who abuse the glitch are the one who ruined the game , stop giving all the blame to Ubisoft
                        Respect ?
                        They ban people back then for no reason or for suspicious reason and they will not give it a ticket and their response is so slow.
                        FOR A YEAR BRO FOR A YEAR GROWTOPIA HAS BEEN FULL OF BUGS AND THEY ARE SO SLOW TO FIX IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chatpucino View Post
                          Ubisoft a games always have major bug problems...
                          Law <3 me :)

Comment

They are right. I've made an mistake and i have hated Ubisoft also. But reality is that Seth and Hamumu wouldn't do better. This game is becoming harder and harder to operate.

Edit: Well explained. That's what i thought also.

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                            The game was not complicated "back then, during the breakable bedrock time" enough to actually find loopholes in the system. But today, there is lots of interesting mechanics, fantastic blocks and epic clothes that cause lag and make people think of loopholes, how to abuse them.
                            Just please stop hating Ubisoft, they've tried their best to avoid the issues. They want to experiment with adding more stuff into the game.

Comment

i thought you weren't one of "these" persons.

Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
                              Respect ?
                              They ban people back then for no reason or for suspicious reason and they will not give it a ticket and their response is so slow.
                              FOR A YEAR BRO FOR A YEAR GROWTOPIA HAS BEEN FULL OF BUGS AND THEY ARE SO SLOW TO FIX IT.
                              There is a reason for everything in this mad world we're living in, AND STOP HATING UBISOFT, RESPECT THEM! without them you wouldn't be able to play this game anymore, as the previous developers wanted to get rid of it.
                              Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Working...
                              X