No announcement yet.

#BoycottGrowtopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure ubisoft gt team appreciates you defending them even though they know they are in the wrong.

But to all of you who are just doing it so the mods like you, or to increase your chance at becoming a mod. Stop xD
    It's amazing what some people will do to increase their chance at becoming a moderator, even defend the game so that it will stay broken.
    Rather than trying to get change so they actually fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by iShmeagul View Post
      I'm sure ubisoft gt team appreciates you defending them even though they know they are in the wrong.

But to all of you who are just doing it so the mods like you, or to increase your chance at becoming a mod. Stop xD
      It's amazing what some people will do to increase their chance at becoming a moderator, even defend the game so that it will stay broken.
      Rather than trying to get change so they actually fix it.
      I am not doing this to get the attention of the mods, I don't even want to become a mod due to the sheer effort it takes to moderate the game. I have a better use of time rather than being a mod. I'm doing this to atleast change your perception on the topic you created but it seems you have yet to respect someone else's opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Uniformity View Post
        Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you actually own a server which produced £10,000, Firstly minecraft is different with growtopia, different codes different system etc. It's also huge and has a unique coding than other games, it also takes time to find developers that are compatible with the game's design as there are many companies that may hire them which may offer a better working conditions than ubisoft has to offer
        I'm sorry, I appreciate you being very professional about the situation.
        But growtopia is coded in one of the most common codes out there, if they are unable to find developers who can code with it then they are clearly doing something wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not doing this to get the attention of the mods, I don't even want to become a mod due to the sheer effort it takes to moderate the game. I have a better use of time rather than being a mod. I'm doing this to atleast change your perception on the topic you created but it seems you have yet to respect someone else's opinion
        Wasn't aimed at you

I do respect your opinion, in fact your opinion is the only one I respect out of all the people who have commented so far. Because you seem to mostly know what you are talking about.

Comment

I'm at a loss of words on how someone could be as hardheaded and rude as the same time, also assumes something else's motivation on doing something, not everything must be paid.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, I appreciate you being very professional about the situation.
          But growtopia is coded in one of the most common codes out there, if they are unable to find developers who can code with it then they are clearly doing something wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't aimed at you

I do respect your opinion, in fact your opinion is the only one I respect out of all the people who have commented so far. Because you seem to mostly know what you are talking about.
          Sooooo for a 14 yr old i seem smart? damn imma go back to sleep

Comment

I'm at a loss of words on how someone could be as hardheaded and rude as the same time, also assumes something else's motivation on doing something, not everything must be paid.
            Not sure what you mean here to be honest

Comment

Would appreciate some feedback if you have any
              Oop -

that was my feedback
              Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Sooooo for a 14 yr old i seem smart? damn imma go back to sleep
                Yes, you seem to have some sort of knowledge about business.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                Oop -

that was my feedback
                Nice phaha xD

Comment

Is it really me who is in my own bubble?
                  Or is it you, who is constantly being manipulated into playing the game over and over again.
                  They do pretty much the bear minimum to get people to carry on playing.
                  I can very much so see what they have done compared to Hamumu and Seth,
                  yet I never said seth and hamumu ran the game perfectly. Because they didn't.

But for the money that seth and hamumu had at the time, they did a lot more than ubisoft is doing.
                  I could not care less about the fact they went to players worlds and interacted.
                  I'm talking about the game as a whole, they hired few EXPERIENCED and KNOWLEDGEABLE developers that knew what they were doing. As well as the fact seth and hamu knew what they were doing (mostly).

You literally said I'm being manipulated into playing, how does that make sense? You're entitled to your own opinion, but don't call me or anyone delusional for not agreeing with you. Like I said, someone tried to do the same as you, and failed miserably.

Using your logic with the "ooo, double gems for 24 hours", which is what Seth and Ham used back then too, that means Seth and Hamumu were "manipulating" us into playing too, huh?

I'm done talking here.
                  IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
                  Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01

Comment

Actually, you know what.
                    We don't need to Boycott the game.
                    Ubisoft is doing it for us anyways.
                    A lot of the famous/well known players have been banned, therefore causing more players to stop playing either because their friends have been banned, or because they don't trust ubisoft to fix it.

So yeah, feel free not to play until they fix it if you want to further strengthen the boycott.
                    But if not, then just don't purchase gems.
                    Is probably not a good spending of your money anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheJackerino View Post
                    You literally said I'm being manipulated into playing, how does that make sense? You're entitled to your own opinion, but don't call me or anyone delusional for not agreeing with you. Like I said, someone tried to do the same as you, and failed miserably.

Using your logic with the "ooo, double gems for 24 hours", which is what Seth and Ham used back then too, that means Seth and Hamumu were "manipulating" us into playing too, huh?

I'm done talking here.
                    Sorry my guy, but I don't remember calling you delusional.
                    As i've proven in the past, multiple times. When I put my mind to something, I will get it done.

In the past month I was constantly told I couldn't get youtubers, mods, famous players to sign the world I was making.
                    I was told I couldn't go 24 hours without sleeping and staying on gt to prove a point.
                    Yet every time I have pulled through.

So don't tell me I can't do something, or I don't have the shear will too.
                    Because I do, and so does everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                      ah yes let's boycott a bunch of regular employees trying to do job but constantly gets screw over by the coding Seth and Hamamu used. Cleary a big brain move!

people don't understand how Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is just a small subsidiary compared to the many Ubisoft subsidiaries. You can't expect top tier performance from it especially how growtopia isn't a main priority to the company itself.
                      thank you for ignoring my reply, I just wanna tell you how it's not all "oh it'll work this way because I say so". You can't just expect them to hire senior developers just like that lmao, Ubisoft is a multi millionaire company but Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is quite different as a whole, they're just under the ownership of Ubisoft. you think you know it all and all the solutions, things don't work like that

further more you can just be like oh lol they can just hire senior programmers and all that. it's a crucial choice between profits and losses. You can't just go like

"they can loose profit for a month or two with fixes and profit off after its fixed"

completely fixing the game won't guarantee a sudden big profit just like that and fixes take time. it's not all done with a snap of pouring in extra money and suddenly everything is fixed. As I said again, many of the existing issues were brought back up by the way the game was coded back in sethmumu era.

Companies can't afford to loose money no matter what, it's a company.
                      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Tbh i'm not even going to play anymore regardless of if they actually fix the game or not lmao

Do whatever you guys want, I hope you can all realise that they're going about it all wrong.
                        Enjoy life <3

Comment

Im here before this thread gets closed or deleted.
                          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                            Im here before this thread gets closed or deleted.
                            I couldn't tell just from you posting in the thread. Good thing you explained.

Comment

wow ok cool hashtag haha it will definitely work #boycottgrowtopia

Isn't it enough that players are talking Ubisoft everyday pinpointing all their mistakes? From in-game super broadcasts, threads in the Growtopia forums that are even not in the correct sub-forum, and on their social media accounts?

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                                threads in the Growtopia forums that are even not in the correct sub-forum
                                Vibe
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	557.6 KB
ID:	6606322

(10chars)

Comment

Working...
                                X