ID:	6721476
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture gt hxx.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	6721477

I tot i would never get hacked after i secure my account
    Ign: Savagetopian.

Sadly, there is a way to bypass 2fa. If you ever see those emails again, and YOU didn't do it... change your password IMMEDIATELY.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
      Sadly, there is a way to bypass 2fa. If you ever see those emails again, and YOU didn't do it... change your password IMMEDIATELY.
      Calling it 2FA gives Ubisoft too much credit. That aint 2FA, if it was, it'd be more secure, and actually require you to input a code while logging in.
      IGN: Lekard
      Level: 114

Comment

How does AAP even work?

After my old account got hacked and I made a new one, I immediately applied AAP to my new account and I did everything on my phone...

But when I tried to log into my account on my PC, I could do it right away, without having to confirm anything or so.
        My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
        M e n a c i n g. . .
        ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by Meezy View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]242861[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]242869[/ATTACH]

I tot i would never get hacked after i secure my account
          Seems to me that someone got your id and password, you just let them access it with email. You need to activate new devices with email if you havnt log in with that device before. If those emails didnt come from your login attempt, basically that is not hacking, you just let them use your account..

IF you tried login, it gave error to activate/login and those emails came after that, then something is messed and you should contact support. They see if other ip&device was used to log in somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
          How does AAP even work?

After my old account got hacked and I made a new one, I immediately applied AAP to my new account and I did everything on my phone...

But when I tried to log into my account on my PC, I could do it right away, without having to confirm anything or so.
          You activate aap in one device, after that every login attempt (from new device/ip) is going trough email confirmation. Be careful to NOT click link if you didnt try to play with new device! Friend got ”hacked” because he thought it was some random confirmation.. facepalm

Comment

i think the hacker might have imstalled a hidden keylogger while you are reading those emails
            quitted gt
            discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
            my discord server
            add me on roblox

sigpic
            humama hihih

Comment

Phishing email is the main issue, do not click the suspectiou email!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
                How does AAP even work?

AAP checks if your Hardware Information matches the ones stored in a "trusted" Devices List at their databases. Does anyone see the issue with it? Well, I explain it to you. There are ways to make the Computer think it's Hardware is different than it actual is (used to bypass bans that are bound to your hwid's). And if the Computer thinks that, the game thinks the same way. So lets say you run an App that got malicious behavior in it. So it steals your Save.dat, which contains your Username, Password, last world you visited and your saved game settings, now what it does is fetching all the Hardware Information you have. Afterwards it sends the Save.dat and all the data fetched from your Computer to a Server (nowadays), it used to be E-Mails (which are less safe since these required actual credentials to them which you could have gotten out of the app you did run by reversing it) and the creator of the 'stealer' can now spoof his hardware information temporary and login into your account.

Since it gets all network cards information (your PC got multiple ones - use TMAC to find that out) it might need several tries to find the right one. Which explains why he got multiple E-Mails. Same might be the case for other hardware information, I am not really interested in hardware, I can't tell you.

Thread Opener most likely downloaded something fishy, did run it, and lost his Account Access this way to some random person he might not even know. So remember to never ever run anything which code you don't know / can't trust! Not even from close friends or family members, I've seen a bunch of stories like that. This game is like Habbo Hotel, some people would do anything to climb the ladder and get wealthier. Which is why there are so many rule-breakers.
                Profiles:
                Github
                Codepen.io

Comment

I never click the link btw
                  Also, i'm wondering how the AAP works, i just logged in to my account on another device without email confirmation

+: Wow they didn't lock the thread
                  Last edited by Meezy; 07-06-2020, 04:43 AM. Reason: wowowowowow

Comment

To be honest, playing growtopia at PC isn't very safe. Since the lack of security system, a hacker might have installed the keylogger through your PC.

Alternatively, did you accept those account login request?

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Electrolava9 View Post
                      To be honest, playing growtopia at PC isn't very safe. Since the lack of security system, a hacker might have installed the keylogger through your PC.

Alternatively, did you accept those account login request?
                      no, i didn't

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version

Name:	rehsams.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	249.4 KB
ID:	6606485

thank god i still own my noob world

Comment

Working...
                      X