i feel bad for JAMEW7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel bad for JAMEW7

imagine being happy to read the mailbox Q&A, however, the greater part of the messages are disgusting? who doesn't feel terrible? and furthermore, his face is priceless when reading the Q&A, I simply feel awful for him! he's hiding his pain in the video. see his face!
    why is people hating him? because of his Grammar? what's wrong?
    SUBSCRIBE TO DANROSBELT

isn't sleeping so Good?

zzz
    i do animations, funny videos and more.

IGN: ZENYSTY

Originally posted by Biboymine View Post
    imagine being happy to read the mailbox Q&A, however, the greater part of the messages are disgusting? who doesn't feel terrible? and furthermore, his face is priceless when reading the Q&A, I simply feel awful for him! he's hiding his pain in the video. see his face!
    Here you go a small summary:
    1. He is the owner of KingOfEnglish and he cannot speak a full sentence without at least 2 mistakes.
    2. ALL his giveaways are FAKE.
    3. He doesn't even know how to edit a video properly.
    4. He uses recycled content.

I am not in any way offending him. This is my opinion.
    IGN: HalfArrow
    Blue Name: ​104/125

Comment

Originally posted by HalfArrow View Post
      1. He is the owner of KingOfEnglish and he cannot speak a full sentence without at least 2 mistakes.

He knows he's trash at speaking English that's why he made that title to himself, it's clearly a joke.

And also how'd you know his giveaways are fake? false accusations without proof.

Comment

Originally posted by iZage View Post
        He knows he's trash at speaking English that's why he made that title to himself, it's clearly a joke.

And also how'd you know his giveaways are fake? false accusations without proof.
        Dude, I don't think you realize, I'm not offending him. + You made me laugh when you said : "And also how'd you know his giveaways are fake? false accusations without proof." As if you don't play growtopia. Or you are such a trustworthy fan. If you say so, can you explain to me how *3* people of the same guild got each a GrowScan when he did the giveaway? I don't think this is a coincidence that they got them, 3 in a 500k how lucky they must be. Also, about the guild, I don't think you watched his QnA video. He shouldn't have done one. He made fun of himself more than ever, like who doesn't know how to say 2,900 other than him. It took him 12sec and 6 tries and he spelled it wrong. Also, when someone asked a question he didn't understand it and he asked his friend to translate. At least cut this part bruh he humiliated himself even more.

Edit : watch from 3:00 and tell me if he is legit.
        https://youtu.be/16z2Z05Mo2s

In the same video 2 people of the same guild got a magplant each.

Change my mind.

Comment

Jamew7 is a kid who manipulates his own kiddie fanbase to destroy others career. Remember how they successfully nuked MAMASB? even though it is his own mistake to not read the rules?
          IGN: KINGINAMOPO
          Visit my world FIRPX for daily BFG!

Comment

imagine being happy to read the mailbox Q&A, however, the greater part of the messages are disgusting?
            Those mailboxes were used to ask people to roast him
            Noooooo problemo

Comment

HAHAHHAAH yeah he was smiling before he read the qna lmaoo

Comment

Feeling bad for a scum within the community...

You’re too nice
                IGN: Deftera
                Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                Latest Youtube Video:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL6FSSJGRPc

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Comment

Unfortunately if you are a big youtuber / famous one, there will be haters and toxic ones and its up to you how you handle em.
                  WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                    Unfortunately if you are a big youtuber / famous one, there will be haters and toxic ones and its up to you how you handle em.
                    Nah fam, criticizing ain't toxic.

Comment

Dude, I don't think you realize, I'm not offending him. + You made me laugh when you said : "And also how'd you know his giveaways are fake? false accusations without proof." As if you don't play growtopia. Or you are such a trustworthy fan. If you say so, can you explain to me how *3* people of the same guild got each a GrowScan when he did the giveaway? I don't think this is a coincidence that they got them, 3 in a 500k how lucky they must be. Also, about the guild, I don't think you watched his QnA video. He shouldn't have done one. He made fun of himself more than ever, like who doesn't know how to say 2,900 other than him. It took him 12sec and 6 tries and he spelled it wrong. Also, when someone asked a question he didn't understand it and he asked his friend to translate. At least cut this part bruh he humiliated himself even more.

Edit : watch from 3:00 and tell me if he is legit.
                      https://youtu.be/16z2Z05Mo2s

In the same video 2 people of the same guild got a magplant each.

Change my mind.

I agree that his giveaways are a bit suspicious but still that's not enough evidence to prove his giveaways are fake, you can clearly see when he's doing giveaways it's always randomized idk about you but I wouldn't waste 10 hours or even more of my life finding the exact Growtopian to fake my giveaway, his Magplant giveaway video alone has 38k comments, imagine sitting there trying to click shuffle until you get the Growtopian you're looking for, lmao. Also I've watched his QnA video, and you're here trying to say you're not trying to offend him? you just said "like who doesn't know how to say 2,900 other than him", there's tons of people who can't pronounce that, I think you're forgetting English is not his language.

Comment

Im agree bcs all content is about his richness and making other player jealous and illfeel
                        CHEAP STARTOPIA ITEM AT SURSH
                        GrowID : AshRyu

Comment

idk man he didn't really felt bad for his fans...
                          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post
                            Jamew7 is a kid who manipulates his own kiddie fanbase to destroy others career. Remember how they successfully nuked MAMASB? even though it is his own mistake to not read the rules?
                            I remember this and I feel bad for MAMASB owner. He failed to understand the rules so he made a biased video out of it, mainly to manipulate his idiot subscribers who are bloodthirsty for his giveaway.

Comment

he speaks google translation and i dont understand it
                              Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Working...
                              X