Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the coolest clothing combos, maybe ever, featuring Greg the octopus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the coolest clothing combos, maybe ever, featuring Greg the octopus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1B8B8B58-268D-4BA6-B5D1-BC1019E2457E.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	6721496

Bask in its glory!
    In these dark times I decided to share a simple yet great set I made. It includes-
    Greg the octopus and Medusa crown (the most important parts of the set)
    A face item (I chose terrifying toothface, any face item can work really.

And the rest is your choice! I used spirit guide and the one ring for the alien squid effect but the spirit guide can be replaced by the monkey on your back for more tentacle action or the speed medallion for the speed and lightning trails. If you don’t have the one ring, the set pairs very well with a riding sand shark and flame surfboard, and you can throw on raptor legs for the speed. You can throw on a hair too, be it serpent hair or wet hair but I didn’t since it didn’t really match to my liking.

Great thing about Greg is it sometimes dosent cover the Attack animation of your other items which means you can have the medusa lasers and ink from the octopus firing at once.

This is probably the most random post I ever made, but with the rise of this new item I feel like more people have to know about this set. We need to build an army of strange octopus people.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Only looking at the picture already give me nightmare
    IGN : ExUnknown
    Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Looks like something you'd see in a modded Terraria bossfight
      <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
      M e n a c i n g. . .
      ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Damn, one of the best set I've seen this year

Comment

You just gave me an idea for a creepy set unfortunately I don't have the ring

Comment

giant red eye goes brrr
            =IGN : Crausse=
            Instagram : @Crausse_GT
            Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Imagine running around with that set
              WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightmxre View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]243075[/ATTACH]

Bask in its glory!
                In these dark times I decided to share a simple yet great set I made. It includes-
                Greg the octopus and Medusa crown (the most important parts of the set)
                A face item (I chose terrifying toothface, any face item can work really.

And the rest is your choice! I used spirit guide and the one ring for the alien squid effect but the spirit guide can be replaced by the monkey on your back for more tentacle action or the speed medallion for the speed and lightning trails. If you don’t have the one ring, the set pairs very well with a riding sand shark and flame surfboard, and you can throw on raptor legs for the speed. You can throw on a hair too, be it serpent hair or wet hair but I didn’t since it didn’t really match to my liking.

Great thing about Greg is it sometimes dosent cover the Attack animation of your other items which means you can have the medusa lasers and ink from the octopus firing at once.

This is probably the most random post I ever made, but with the rise of this new item I feel like more people have to know about this set. We need to build an army of strange octopus people.
                Ive seen someone with this set before, in BUYSTAFFOFTHEDEEP, i think its you. but god damn VERY GREAT SET MANNN, sadly i odnt have the one ring
                what

Comment

Working...
                X