Any regrets while playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any regrets while playing?

Do you have some moments while playing that you regret?

Mine would be brushing off Rayman's Fist and Magplant 2 years ago, I just came back here like 3 weeks ago and realized they're already worth that much rn, I remembered them being arould 100-120 wls only but oh well, the only thing that I kept was Dragoscarf, thought they're going to be worth more
    IGN: Weaked
    I always have grammatical errors so please don't be bothered.

Bought 20 Tesseract Manipulators for a supposed root farm for 8 DLs each, sold them for 4-7 DLs days later. That's how you invest.
    IGN: Onan
    Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG

Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
    God I hate my forum name

Comment

I regret playing the game
      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Oh yeah, let me tell you a story.
        One time, I had a friend who gifted me a Magplant.
        I was like.. "What is this thing? Do I really need it?
        And sir, you don't have to give this to me."

He insisted and so I had this Magplant sitting in my inventory.
        I didn't really understand it or knew what to do with it, so I decided to sell it.
        At the time, it was like 1 DL.
        I thought, WOW! 100 WLs?!

I eventually sold it and looking back, I.. don't even have words.
        But it's alright, I've lost a lot of WLs throughout my time here in Growtopia and you always learn something new.
        And that is, to never stress over the currency that you have and to take risks.
        Because those risks could either take you south, or down the right path but at the end of the day.. you always learn something.
        IGN: Gesine
        Level: 63
        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Originally posted by gesine View Post

I didn't really understand it or knew what to do with it, so I decided to sell it.

But it's alright, I've lost a lot of WLs throughout my time here in Growtopia and you always learn something new.
          Because those risks could either take you south, or down the right path but at the end of the day.. you always learn something.
          Yep, I did something similar to you.

I had bought two Magplants, one to sell and one to keep. Initially, both Magplants were in use in my farm world. After seeing them drop in price slightly, I panicked and sold one Magplant off at cost price.

I guess the same thing happened with Growscans as well. Although these might seem bad, I don't think either of these are my biggest regrets in GT.

Comment

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve any regrets. I mean sure I may have lost dls trading in the past but I learnt from those mistakes. I started experimenting with different items and see if they would rise/drop on different occasions.
            Last edited by Law_Growtopia; 07-08-2020, 08:30 AM.
            IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by gesine View Post

wow
              so in summary, you sold your friend's gift mate?
              =IGN : Crausse=
              Instagram : @Crausse_GT
              Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

no regrets while playing

regrets when downloading

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                Random stuff in GOLA
                ▲◭△△△◮▲
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

I regret summerfest 2020
                  IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
                  I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

being toxic
                    IGN: Clarken
                    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

You cant just ‘regret’ Buying magplants or rayman, its not like anyone knew they would rise, this is what also pisses me off, people who ‘regret’ buying items which are expensive, like stop
                      “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                      — The Doctor
                      “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                      ― Ross Lynch

Comment

I regret not activated my AAP, thinking that I already quit, and wont be back soon.
                        End up my account got hacked, lost like 1 rayman fist and 17 mags, and other valuables..
                        IGN : ExUnknown
                        Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
                        https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Sold 2 magplants 20 dls each (and after a week exactly they rose by 12 dls).
                          Sold rayman's fist 46 dls (and like 3 days later they were 70+ dls)
                          Don't rlly care tho cause i know my destiny in gt is being noob forever
                          Real woof-woof king.
                          I own BUYUPGRADE
                          (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by misascool View Post
                            I regret not activated my AAP, thinking that I already quit, and wont be back soon.
                            End up my account got hacked, lost like 1 rayman fist and 17 mags, and other valuables..
                            Wow! Thats like gambling, same that you would walk 1mil cash in your hand and walking trough some ghetto

Comment

Story :

Around 2015, I worked on breaking people farmable to get WL since I didn't know how to get started. I and other workers/friends broke in the same box and we have a few interactions here and there. It was fun!

I got offered a job (Still help break) where I got 2 WLs which seems pretty good for a mind of 11 years old but there will be no helper on breaking farmable. I took it which was a bit regret on my part because I can't really interact with my friends. It took at least 5 hours which where I finished school at 1 PM and no phone allowed at night. This put a seed of always thinking for profit first, friends second. I remembered where one of my best friends warp to me and I ignored him to finish the job and I haven't met him since then.

Around 2017, Growtopia became popular at my school and I was at most the richest compared to others [That was an assumption]. One of my real-life friends who live on the same street as my house knew that I play GT and seems he wanted to play GT with me.

He always asked me to log in to my account on his phone to play with him. I denied but In my mind, I kept thinking "should I do it?" My parents encouraged me to interact more with others and perhaps this is one way to at least interact with him (He might as well introduced me to other friends that played GT).

One day, He asked me again. I did what he asked. Of course, I was not stupid enough to let my account's password be left there and I soon deleted it.

The next day I logged in, my hard work for 2 years gone. I blamed (And blaming myself since it won't happen if I didn't do it) him for the missing items since I assume he has a keylogger.

It was dreadful, a real-life friend who lives in the same street hacked me for a simple World Locked. I wanted to talk to him but I might be more in trouble for it [I don't want to start a fight. I'm far too weak when against him]

So, my final act is to quit. The only way I was happy and motivated at that time because I'm proud of my wealth and hard work, and since it's gone I don't know what to do... (Socializing is out of the gate)

Happy note -> So around 2018, he started playing Mobile Legends, and people knew me as a great player at the game which led him to want to push-rank with me. Seems to be a perfect time to asked since I thought he quitted Growtopia (Lowkey I wanted to play GT again) and apparently he gave the stuff to his Growtopian friends. Of course, for the revenge, I didn't help him but try my best to win but lost at the same time (I blame the lag when I purposely feed the opponents) and it worked!

Side note : Technically I regretted what I have done but it shapes me now so I guess it's okay.
                              This is not a spoiler for movies or any tv show..

Comment

Working...
                              X