This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ubisoft protecting famous players

when will ubisoft stop wiping the "famous" mistakes? whenever there is a glitch or bug, he records it on youtube and doesn't take any punishment so I think it's incredible mrsongo made a video buying a duplicate pwings and was not punished for that, many players who bought duplicate pwings and won took a ban of 750 days before the rollback and after the rollback the ban regressed to 20 days ..

enough of that

Picture link
    https://imguh.com/image/screenshot-2...mandroid.jLFLe

mrsongo Vídeo

Agreed. There should be no exceptions as to who, regardless of status, breaks the rule.

Comment

You guys clearly haven't watched the full video

He shows the tweet what Ubidev made "Situation is fixed and duplicates are gone" or something similar so if you really think about it it's not even MrSongo fault xd
      InGame Name: vHowl
      LVL 55
      Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

okay but this is like the 1000000th thread here lol
        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post

He shows the tweet what Ubidev made "Situation is fixed and duplicates are gone" or something similar so if you really think about it it's not even MrSongo fault xd
          Wath i sayd ? before rollback much players bough pwings tô and Got punished and why He dont Got ? and it doesn't matter if it was fixed or not he is doing something illegal,

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post

then how come people get banned over the same problem? i agree that its their fault for spreading misinformation, why would players who followed that get banned like what

Comment

singling out is illegal. and yes, who ever that is, he'll get a fresh juicy ban.
              =IGN : Crausse=
              Instagram : @Crausse_GT
              Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

I don't think anyone got banned for buying pwings before the rollback so it's not really protecting him. However making a video like that would just encourage more players to trade the duped items making the situation more difficult to solve if we had not had a rollback.
                . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Santomok View Post
                  when will ubisoft stop wiping the "famous" mistakes? whenever there is a glitch or bug, he records it on youtube and doesn't take any punishment so I think it's incredible mrsongo made a video buying a duplicate pwings and was not punished for that, many players who bought duplicate pwings and won took a ban of 750 days before the rollback and after the rollback the ban regressed to 20 days ..

enough of that

Picture link
                  https://imguh.com/image/screenshot-2...mandroid.jLFLe

mrsongo Vídeo
                  + 1 I remember a similar incident that happened with JameW7 as well and yet, he did not get punished and just made his video private. Those types of videos get easy views and easy $
                  IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

My 2-3 friends bought phoenix wings after ubidev's announcement as well and they didn't got banned too . Stop spreading false informations to community. Probably you saw this topic from social media and just shared on the forum.. Do not believe everything you read on the internet, especially if it's from the most toxic player.

Ubidev announcement;
                    Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
                    Issue has been fixed already and all the needed items were removed so nothing to worry.
                    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by Fizu View Post
                      then how come people get banned over the same problem? i agree that its their fault for spreading misinformation, why would players who followed that get banned like what
                      Yeah. Exactly all should get unbanned who bought pwings without knowing it.
                      InGame Name: vHowl
                      LVL 55
                      Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                        My 2-3 friends bought phoenix wings after ubidev's announcement as well and they didn't got banned too . Stop spreading false informations to community. Probably you saw this topic from social media and just shared on the forum.. Do not believe everything you read on the internet, especially if it's from the most toxic player.

Ubidev announcement;
                        Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
                        Issue has been fixed already and all the needed items were removed so nothing to worry.
                        + Nobody protecting famous players, it's another propaganda from banned toxic players. Like Jamew got banned 120 days, peterw got banned 60days, linktrader got banned ** days, wicker got perma ban, zstep got perma ban and a lot of more influencers banned from illegal activities. And nobody got banned for trading duplicated items in rollback 6/7(except those who trying to make profit)..
                        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

I believe they will only drop an actual ban to those who were proven guilty by intentionally buying those duped item for profits.
                          Other than that, they will just take the duped item away without giving anything in return.

Comment

Hey all,

Gentle reminder not to single players out.

Do not single out other players. Whether they violate rules or not, it is not appropriate to call out a person where others can see.
                            Thanks for bringing this to my attention, though! Will look into this further.

Cheers,

~ Odric
                            Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

Just fyi, that we already reached out to MrSongo yesterday and warned him regarding his video content. However, note though that we did not issue any announcement that we will be banning players who bought or traded the duplicated items before the rollback since the rollback would've reset the transaction. Here's the statement I posted in a thread discussing about this:

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                              Hello everyone! There was no announcement that we will be banning those who bought or traded duplicated items especially before the rollback.

The rollback already reset the trade activities that transpired when the duplicated items were widely distributed so if any player bought a duplicated item during that time it would've been reset.

However, those who were directly involved in the duplication process will be suspended.

If you think you were banned because of this do contact customer support so they can investigate this case further and we will unban you if you have done nothing wrong of course.

Do note though that there will be a delay in response time due to the amount of email reports we're receiving at the moment, so we ask for your patience.
                              And just to emphasize, we treat content creators and regular players equally. However, in this case no one who just bought items should have been banned during the rollback window.

Comment

Working...
                              X