This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment on what just happened to me

Smh i was asking and now yall are telling me that its a sensitive topic when it shouldnt be, its not like schools teach kids this stuff, and you cant hide this stuff from them forever
    Last edited by ItsKyan; 07-09-2020, 09:10 AM.
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

w e i r d.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
    sigpic
    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
      w e i r d.
      yes it indeed was, but yknow, the daily homophobic owners banning players from playing the world
      Last edited by Serenite; 07-09-2020, 10:15 AM. Reason: Prevent singling out worlds.
      “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
      — The Doctor
      ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
        w e i r d.
        I can confirm.
        IGN: Gesine
        Level: 63
        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

how hard is it to not assume fictional character's sexuality
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Maybe the owner was a diehard fan of elsa
            /shrug
            IGN : Valknar
            World : BYTOURS

Come for a cup of tea anytime you want to chat
            Have an incredible day

Art by : Thiel4us

Comment

Maybe play the game and don’t talk about such things? Why do you want kids involved in this? There are literally 5-6 years old playing the game. Why do you want them to get curious and google what those terms mean? Besides, it’s a cartoon character if you’re that serious about starting a debate on whether she is or not, I suggest you join a cartoon debate club

Also, Disney is known throughout the years that they give woman power in their movies. Bold of you to assume she’s a lesbian just because she’s “powerful”

P.S: For future reference, maybe censor his name and world? Why would you want this issue to become a big just because you were banned for an hour? This poor guy worked for his WOTD and all he did was ban you and if it makes you feel any better, I would have done the exact same thing he had done with you
              IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Don't go to assuming that someone may be homophobic.

I would also give a warning if somebody started a LGBTQ+ conversation in my world. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against it in anyway, it's just a sensitive topic to talk about. Nobody wants to start an argument in their world about this topic. Maybe the world owner just wants to enjoy the win.
                Last edited by Serenite; 07-09-2020, 10:14 AM. Reason: Singling out worlds.
                Learn to love yourself, before you love others.
                Instagram: @gt.mera
                Discord: //#6666

Comment

waaaah waah i got banned from a world waaaaah
                  sigpic
                  discord: @lil synchro#0666

Comment

Originally posted by lilSynchro View Post
                    waaaah waah i got banned from a world waaaaah
                    so mature, even though that wasnt what it was about

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                    Maybe play the game and don’t talk about such things? Why do you want kids involved in this? There are literally 5-6 years old playing the game. Why do you want them to get curious and google what those terms mean? Besides, it’s a cartoon character if you’re that serious about starting a debate on whether she is or not, I suggest you join a cartoon debate club

Also, Disney is known throughout the years that they give woman power in their movies. Bold of you to assume she’s a lesbian just because she’s “powerful”

P.S: For future reference, maybe censor his name and world? Why would you want this issue to become a big just because you were banned for an hour? This poor guy worked for his WOTD and all he did was ban you and if it makes you feel any better, I would have done the exact same thing he had done with you
                    if they are 5-6 they shouldnt be on this game, so if they are exposed to all this, then it is 100% their fault, if im not mistaken this game is made for 13+, or at least thats what it used to be

oh and about elsa being a lesbian, it isnt about woman power that she is a lesbian, theres literally over 100 different articles and websites, and even voice actors in the movies being asked about it, but not ruling it out
                    — The Doctor
                    ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Closing thread to prevent further arguments.
                      IG: @SERENITE.GT
                      DISCORD: Serenite#0816

Comment

Working...
                      X