Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me how long Ubisoft Support Will reply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me how long Ubisoft Support Will reply?

Title say it all

Well its been a week since i send my ticket to Ubisoft Support and reply the email like [Exact Date and Time] since 3 days ago and no reply till now.

#badenglishsorry
    Last edited by ElChutoy; 07-10-2020, 07:23 PM. Reason: Forget to add some word that makes confusion and misunderstanding
    GrowID:ElChutoy
    World main:GDSAI

They're very busy right now, so just be patient. There isn't an exact wait time, it's whenever they get to your ticket.

I submitted a ticket 9 days ago and have received 1 copy paste email 2 days after I submitted my ticket, and then I JUST heard back from an actual support member yesterday, but they didn't read my previous message (They asked for the date and time AGAIN after I told them).
    IGN: ShadowGraal
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the answer,this is make me more patience

Comment

well... just wait for the email. maybe they are busy bcuz they receive so many tickets
        Instagram: @vordec

Comment

Based on my memory, it took 2 weeks for them to reply.

This was during the "60 day auto ban gravity well glitch" involving waterfalls, so support was a big clogged up. Hopefully it won't take tou that long, I would guess around a week, though. If they don't get to you in 3 weeks, I would suggest re-emailing them. Support is bad, but not that bad and maybe you emailed the wrong email.
          They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Ahhhh, i was gonna post this one but these guys already answered me, I lobe you guys!
            No Homo
            MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Am i need to reply more or let it be?

I Mean i have send 1 message

Comment

Originally posted by ElChutoy View Post
                Am i need to reply more or let it be?

I Mean i have send 1 message
                It's past 10 days since their last reply, i think we shouldn't add a message just for them to notice
                MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Working...
                X