Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye.

Hello

It’s time for me to say goodbye. Not that anyone cares, but I made this post to point out why I make my choice to quit.

Ever since I started back in 2014 I was met by negativity and insults. It became more and more the longer the time passed and the first years it was easy to deal with it. But now it’s just tiring and annoying and even sad. It’s really tiring for peoples mental health and hearing all the negativity is way too much to be able to enjoy the game. If they are not straight up hating / insulting, they are just complaining about everything they can complain at.

Ignore list does exist, I know. However, it’s still not enough to make the toxicity go away.
    Chat only to friends are also a thing but, what’s the point if playing with only chat from friends?

I know noone can change how people choose to act, except for theirselves. Most of these are kids, but I’ve seen many 16+ also being the exact same. And once again, only they can change.

It’s not ok to having to deal with death threatenings, other insults and the negativity in general. Atleast not for me. That’s why I have simply chose the only way around this issue, quitting.

I might, just might come back if my idea or an idea similar to mine is added to the game. It’s an “ignore” lost for words so you can simply block words which you don’t want to hear anymore and boom it gets blocked but I posted a thread about it in suggestion box, where it belongs.

But for now, I don’t have the motivation to deal with all this negativity being said. And don’t get me wrong, opinions are really good and needed, but the useless hate comments, no thanks.
    [MVP++] GhastK [G]

Instagram
    wait.. this isn't hypixel

Originally posted by GHAST View Post
    It’s not ok to having to deal with death threatenings, other insults and the negativity in general. Atleast not for me. That’s why I have simply chose the only way around this issue, quitting.
    jeez what were u doing to recieve death threats all the time
    disc: irp_o#7242
    ign: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

Comment

bye bye i don't know you but good for you. i hope other games bring you happiness
      hi i'm Anni & my ign is Meep

Comment

I understand and hope the best for you.
        At some point it does get to your mental health and this is a big decision to make.
        Goodbye and good luck to you, GHAST.
        IGN: Gesine
        Level: 63
        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Good luck although I don’t know you
          IGN: Deftera
          Just a Touhou fan and otaku
          Latest Youtube Video:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOY...DefteraGetsuyo

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Best of luck to you, Ghast.

Comment

Originally posted by GHAST View Post
              Hello

It’s time for me to say goodbye. Not that anyone cares, but I made this post to point out why I make my choice to quit.

Ever since I started back in 2014 I was met by negativity and insults. It became more and more the longer the time passed and the first years it was easy to deal with it. But now it’s just tiring and annoying and even sad. It’s really tiring for peoples mental health and hearing all the negativity is way too much to be able to enjoy the game. If they are not straight up hating / insulting, they are just complaining about everything they can complain at.

Ignore list does exist, I know. However, it’s still not enough to make the toxicity go away.
              Chat only to friends are also a thing but, what’s the point if playing with only chat from friends?

I know noone can change how people choose to act, except for theirselves. Most of these are kids, but I’ve seen many 16+ also being the exact same. And once again, only they can change.

I might, just might come back if my idea or an idea similar to mine is added to the game. It’s an “ignore” lost for words so you can simply block words which you don’t want to hear anymore and boom it gets blocked but I posted a thread about it in suggestion box, where it belongs.

But for now, I don’t have the motivation to deal with all this negativity being said. And don’t get me wrong, opinions are really good and needed, but the useless hate comments, no thanks.
              Oh, I never knew stuff like this was happening in the game. I’ve played for almost 7 years and I almost never come across negativity like the one you see.

Comment

I've played this game for 7 years, and all is well (except of being hacked or scammed)
                Never got any insults or death wishes came to mine, idk what you have done for you to get something like that, but its best to ignore them.
                The more you eat their bait, the more baits they'll throw to you.
                Just pretend that they dont exist, dont stooped to their level.
                If you ever need help or friend, you can chat with me.
                IGN : ExUnknown
                Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Working...
                X