No announcement yet.

This week’s VOTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the latest votw winner only really does it for the profit and the fame (which he probably wouldn't admit). I was friends with him for a short while, then he just started acting arrogant and self-centered and uh- weird (no offense (; ) which caused me to unfriend him. he never noticed though, just shows how he cared about his 'friends'. pretty sad how people can let fame come before friends.
    -
    am I allowed to say this? I mean like I didn't mention any names , just take it down if I'm not allowed to share this
    -
    also with what someone said above ^^ he probably won't even see this thread lol
    hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
    Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

Tbh I like to see a variation of VOTWs, not just animations. But this week's one just didn't deserve it, nor the last week's one. Maybe if they put more effort on it and I don't know, maybe for last week's clay video he had done a stop motion video with the character then he would deserve it?

Also I rarely see in game recording videos win, so I thought I'd submit mine for VOTW. Can you give me your opinion?
      Link : http://https://youtu.be/bp3SH61T7QM
      (I can't submit it for 6 months cause I recently got banned for a few days so I just want some opinions xD)
      Real woof-woof king.
      I own BUYUPGRADE
      (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
        tthen he just started acting arrogant and self-centered and uh- weird (no offense (; )
        eksweird sad
        BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
          eksweird sad
          Eksweird ded
          Ign: RimUwU

Comment

Originally posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
            I never seen a competition that requires not being the best among the others...
            now you've seen one

in the first place, votw is not a competition

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It's up to the Community Manager, not you. "Very Unworthy". Well, then what do you think is worthy then? A guy making a rocketship to space with the GT logo?! Come on dude, these are kids playing the game and making fan art, not 18 year olds.
              Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
              http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
                It's up to the Community Manager, not you. "Very Unworthy". Well, then what do you think is worthy then? A guy making a rocketship to space with the GT logo?! Come on dude, these are kids playing the game and making fan art, not 18 year olds.
                sending the growtopia logo to the stratosphere using a weather balloon.

Comment

Working...
                X