Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Thought You Guys Are Serious on Stopping AutoFarmers and Bfgs that has Autofarmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Thought You Guys Are Serious on Stopping AutoFarmers and Bfgs that has Autofarmers

I am so disappointed on the moderators, You have time to promote the WOTD via sb and does not have the time to ban an auto farmer eh? o today I sbe'd about a signal jammed world that was accepting autofarmer for rent 2wl/200 blocks deposit and 1wl access if i am not mistaken. I found out about the world via BC. So I came to the world LAWITBFG and there all on his glory BOWSZCX Punching air. so waited for like 5 mins and he does not reply, I then sbe'd calling out the mods and saying the world name because it is jammed. but to my surprise no mod came. I guess you're busy promoting the cute wotd eh? anyways, i wasted 21k gems but what I am really annoyed about this whole thing is, the lack of actions on the moderators part.

I have attached some photos of the said worldClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	6721592 Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled 1.png
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	6721593Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	6721594
    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
    Acc hrs: 1.2k
    Acc age: 90 days
    Target dls: 45/100
    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
    Suggestions for Paw:
    Practice Bots
    Epic Quests: 1

why'd you sb when you can /report and msg the mods
    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post
      such a brilliant idea, why didn't he even think of that
      =IGN : Crausse=
      Instagram : @Crausse_GT
      Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post
        Do you think we did not think of reporting the player and the world? People on the world also did bc and cb, to atleast get the attention of the mods. I do not mind the gems, I'm just annoyed at how the autofarmer and the world is still accessible and have not recieved any punishment from autofarming.

Suggestions for Paw:
        Practice Bots

Comment

Your broadcast won't get their attention, buddy. Consider dropping a report on those players and /report the world if there are multiple bots.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
            Your broadcast won't get their attention, buddy. Consider dropping a report on those players and /report the world if there are multiple bots.

We actually did bud

Suggestions for Paw:
            Practice Bots

Comment

Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post
              We actually did bud
              Great! It will take some time for them to check on the report. We never know when, but aside from that it's best to leave the bot alone after dropping a report on it.
              I'd like to suggest you to NOT hunt these auto farmer on purpose. We should not seek for them as that is not our task as player. I know you wanted to help but then something like this forum thread will pop up again which is not good.

Comment

What a hero. Unfortunately, this thread breaks the rules of this forum by using specific names, so your exposé is counterproductive and a waste of effort to accomplish the same thing you could have using the in-game report feature.
                Originally posted by tson
                *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                  What a hero. Unfortunately, this thread breaks the rules of this forum by using specific names, so your exposé is counterproductive and a waste of effort to accomplish the same thing you could have using the in-game report feature.
                  Please stop minimodding, you are hurting yourself by doing business that you shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
                    Please stop minimodding, you are hurting yourself by doing business that you shouldn't.
                    Please stop complaining, you are hurting yourself by being negative towards someone helping.
                    [MVP++] GhastK [G]

Instagram
                    wait.. this isn't hypixel

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                      Anyways, the world is still accessible and the owner probably did not get the proper sanction as he was the one auto farming.

Suggestions for Paw:
                      Practice Bots

Comment

Working...
                      X