Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the deal w minimods... (also no hate. trying to understand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the deal w minimods... (also no hate. trying to understand)

ok so I wanna preface w I don't hate their intent but I just find them kinda annoying. This is my personal opinion. I wanna emphasise that. but I wanna hear your opinions too...

I went to guild news because I was bored and saw a thread which didn't belong, then someone replied "Hello username, I think this is in the wrong sub-forum. etcetc" I checked his post count (which ik isn't rly very reliable in the first place but like) and he had like 150+ posts, so I guess my point is why do people join the forums only to try to act like a mod? You can be helpful sure but you don't have to go "hello username, insert almost perfect grammar here, have a great day! "

obviously they try to help but as I've said it's kinda annoying the way they try to help...? I have seen the forums doesn't rly diss them anymore and I respect that I just want to point out my personal opinion. Some people on here that are active do mini-mod and no hate towards them, which is hopefully obvious, I just want to know why they do it.
    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

definitely not mini-modding (me)

Hello Phloqiston,
    Yes, I too, agree that "mini-mods" are annoying.

Sincerely, have a great day
    ~ NotSeedTopian
    BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

I don't understand what mini modding means but I do say sometimes its in the wrong subforums then answer their questions they have any, otherwise I dont care
      IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
      Rayman: 0/1
      DLS: 70/100
      LVL: 62/125

Comment

Hello there I'm sorry if we disturbing u
        -Rimuoi
        Ign: RimUwU

Comment

mini mods mini mod for clout
          disc: irp_o#7242
          ign: Pressproof
          profile picture by me

Comment

I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem. To contact support about this issue, please go to https://support.ubisoft.com
            Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
            Jedaki

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

*minimod flashbacks*
              -
              but yea minimods are basically just kids who want to impress the actual mods so they act 'like them'
              -
              I remember when I pretended to be a minimod for 2 weeks to avenge a friend but it went south- fast. let's just say that pretending to be a minimod is not the best idea, it even prevented me from getting into a dream guild I also received a lot of hate so yea- not reccomended
              -
              Sincerely, Mistie
              hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
              Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

Hello, Phloqiston

yes i agree, these mini mods sometimes get on my ņ̴̠̼̹̳̺̟̰̮̦͔̙̠͙̳̣̮̓̓̔̇̇͌̾̌̕ė̴̛̠̥̟̟̹̯̆̒͂̓r̴̜̖̝͊̈́͘ ̧̪̫̝͍̪̪͇̺̰̙͍v̶̢̖̦̺̺͔̻͈̩̝͎̯̹͈̥̥̓͋̈́̃̍̀̚͝ͅè̶̋̇̿͑̏̏͠͝ ͚̝̈́̍̑̂s̷̢̧̜̗̼̤͖̜̹͋͋͗̈́̏̋̔̄͌̇͂̚͝

sincerely,
                phoenix
                change da world
                my final message
                goodbye

Comment

you have to be a mini mod before u can become an actual mod tbh it is the only way- or just have a job with ubisoft abu dhabi
                  CrateShip

Comment

Hello Phloqiston,

We are sad to see that you rated us only 3 stars. If you have anymore problems with our game, please do no hesitate to report your problems to our support desk here: https://support.ubisoft.com/games/5847

Sincerely,
                    The Ubisoft Team

PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED, MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD
                    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

megamod size : l a r g e
                      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                      Plural
                      IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

do you want water

-mini mineral water-
                        ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                        Youtube:mylocationgt
                        Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

So your problem is with their tone? I can see that, as being talked down to is condescending, even if unintentional. I do not think belittling or parodying them is the best route to take; just as there is a right way to go about helping the community, there is a right way to correct people trying to help the community.

It is not really worth getting letting it irritate you though. Sometimes things go away on their own.
                          Originally posted by tson
                          *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                          Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                          The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Hello.

I too dont like mini mods.

closing thread
                            discord name: beepiboopi#1278
                            growtopia ign: thegodhere

Join Cocc Gang! Rules in COCCSGANG

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                              So your problem is with their tone? I can see that, as being talked down to is condescending, even if unintentional. I do not think belittling or parodying them is the best route to take; just as there is a right way to go about helping the community, there is a right way to correct people trying to help the community.

It is not really worth getting letting it irritate you though. Sometimes things go away on their own.
                              I've seen someone call you mini-mod... I don't see it tho you're a genuinely helpful person without sounding like you try too hard and I

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                              Hello there I'm sorry if we disturbing u
                              -Rimuoi
                              no no... I don't rly see you in the mini-mod way you're also just a genuinely helpful person

- - - Updated - - -

uhoh dupe post

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CrateShip View Post
                              you have to be a mini mod before u can become an actual mod tbh it is the only way- or just have a job with ubisoft abu dhabi
                              you don't have to go all
                              Hello Crateship,
                              Please go to the support website. The link is jksjkskjd

you know what I mean it's just they're being so formal when they don't have to and they're basically imitating a mod...

edit: wanna clarify you can potentially be a mod by just being helpful. no need to be so formal
                              I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
                              World: BDCMARS
                              Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Working...
                              X