Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does BFGs Worth it? With which blocks? Harvester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does BFGs Worth it? With which blocks? Harvester?

First time having a BFG, so forgive me if my question is dumb.

So, i bought 2 magplants (but i did not place them, and they became undtradeable). I wanted to start a BFG (for free, with steam doors) and i wanted to use peppers (4 fullplat world filled with pepper seed)
    I bought a science world, and im making fuel packs too (because i want to harvest the trees with a harvester).

Then i had some time to think about my BFG (since MPs are untradeable) and i decided i wanna change from pepper to chand, because it gives more gem, and gives me more profit with he harvester.
    Later, i saw that literally everyone has an lgrid BFG or (some people) do have pinball BFG too.

So my questions are:
    Does BFG worth it at all? (if i do it with free rooms)
    Which blocks are the best for me (gem/seed/tree growth time) if i play every day?
    Does it worth it if i use harvester (with fuel packs obviously) to harvest my trees? Should i sell the fuel packs instead?

Originally posted by Cp69 View Post

So, i bought 2 magplants (but i did not place them, and they became undtradeable). I wanted to start a BFG (for free, with steam doors) and i wanted to use peppers (4 fullplat world filled with pepper seed)
    I bought a science world, and im making fuel packs too (because i want to harvest the trees with a harvester).

Then i had some time to think about my BFG (since MPs are untradeable) and i decided i wanna change from pepper to chand, because it gives more gem, and gives me more profit with he harvester.
    Later, i saw that literally everyone has an lgrid BFG or (some people) do have pinball BFG too.

So my questions are:
    Which blocks are the best for me (gem/seed/tree growth time) if i play every day?
    Does it worth it if i use harvester (with fuel packs obviously) to harvest my trees? Should i sell the fuel packs instead?
    1. Yes, it is worth to do BFGs. Even if you open free rooms. It's less time consuming than opening rent BFGs because you have to move the blocks.

2. Do Laser Grids. L grid grow time is 3 Day and 16 Hours, so if you want to open the bfg everyday, just having 4 farms is enough. Plant the seed in the first farm on day 1 then the other farm on day 2, etc. If you want to add more, just manage your farm properly.

My friend managed to get roughly 50 Dls profit from doing this trick for 2 month, but he got 40 farm. You can do less farm, and your seed profit will increase per time you harvest. Thus, you will have more farm worlds.

If you want to use chandelier as your farmable, it's fine. As long as you're doing this trick, you can still harvest everyday.
    3. Do not use harvester and fuel pack, it's not worth it. Use Dream Catcher Staff instead.
    IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm doing RTDAV on youtube, check it out!
    Channel: IWontSurf

Visit XLIST to find tons of vendshop links.

Comment

Originally posted by Cp69 View Post

So my questions are:
      Use sorcerer instead of chand, its cheaper and gives more gems and gives more xp...
      Law <3 me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
        Use sorcerer instead of chand, its cheaper and gives more gems and gives more xp...
        No it doesn't.... sorcerer has same rarity as chand, hence it drops the same number of gems and gives same number of xp. Also, sorcerer stones are not necessarily cheaper than sorcerer stones... they are around the same price I think
        IGN: SngCe242
        Guild leader of IMAGINARY

Everything you can imagine is real.
        ~ Pablo Picasso

Comment

Do pepper if you have enough farm roles
          Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Originally posted by SngCe242 View Post
            No it doesn't.... sorcerer has same rarity as chand, hence it drops the same number of gems and gives same number of xp. Also, sorcerer stones are not necessarily cheaper than sorcerer stones... they are around the same price I think
            I am pretty sure that sorcerer gives more Xp but anyway, Sorcerer is fixed to 200/7 bc lovely buysorcerer owner sells it 200/8 :# And at the same time chands is still rising
            Law <3 me :)

Comment

Yes, it is worth it(if ur not lazy like me). Actually, free paid BFGs are dead xD

Lgrids are good but chands are always better and btw don't do pinballs, no one would come to ur BFG. Also, it always comes down to ur budget so it's u to decide which one u wnna go with

Don't use fuel packs. It's good to use dreamcatcher tho
              bored.

Comment

Working...
              X