Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

truee

my friend lost gscan and only get 150k gems lol

oh btw so from what i see is its not only "lose" item can't be confirm. the accidently dupped (which people got dupped when rollback happening not when people can do dupplicate) item are can't be confirm too then. coz if they can confirm about it , they also can confirm about the lose item too... thats what my logic
    so mess up

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
      As Corrects said, I don't think that video is good as an evidence, but I would give it a try, I've personally emailed them first time asking if they could investigate, I've got reply that they couldn't find the items, I've asked them again to do "deeper investigation" and few days after that I've got reply that after an deeper investigation, they were indeed able to confirm some of the lost items.
      Congrats, i'll give it a try.

Originally posted by LuLou View Post
      I lost 2 authentic phoenix wings, they just sent me a pasted automated message, I replied with the best proof/info I had about them, still no reply, hopefully they can return ALL of our items,
      I hope so...

Originally posted by terbangcus View Post
      my friend lost gscan and only get 150k gems lol

oh btw so from what i see is its not only "lose" item can't be confirm. the accidently dupped (which people got dupped when rollback happening not when people can do dupplicate) item are can't be confirm too then. coz if they can confirm about it , they also can confirm about the lose item too... thats what my logic
      so mess up
      I feel sorry for your friend. Thats the problem, some people accidently received duped items without knowing it. But, with different POV the duped items shouldn't be available anywhere and should be removed. But, it comes different when they can't confirm lost "real" items.

Comment

Don't worry, a week of gem boosts will help you.
        ♡ Rowan ♡ Pat ♡ Markus ♡Joseph ♡ Scott ♡ Jaakko ♡

Play Townscaper if you ever feel depressed.

Comment

I lost 150 Wls worth of items and they have not responded after 18 DAYS.
          Goals:
          100 Wls: 100/100
          5 DLS: 5/5
          Compleated On 7/13/20
          10 Dls: 10/10
          MAGPLANT: 25/45
          Level 50: 56/50
          Compleated On 6/18/2020
          100% Awesomeness: 100/100
          IGN: TrentNoob
          Buy my surgery tools and items at KC9!!!

Comment

Working...
          X