Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me your most nostalgic Growtopia story!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after my classmate gave me his 12 sugar cane seeds, he asked to drop my ripper wings and scammed me

Comment

Originally posted by Sky123456789 View Post
      Getting scammed by Avenie lol
      Wait, what happened with Avenie? I remember frequenting her world 'Heals' (I think that was the name) and looking at how rich all the surgeons there were lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Nirvana View Post
        Wait, what happened with Avenie? I remember frequenting her world 'Heals' (I think that was the name) and looking at how rich all the surgeons there were lol...
        She pulled the same kind of investment “scam” that JakeShore did. I say scam because they just kind of quit with everyone’s world locks in-hand, and no one has much knowledge as to what either of them did with them or where they went afterward.

But speaking of HEALS: that is an incredibly nostalgic world! I remember learning more about surgery from Shikaru and getting a medical scarf while doing a surgery on him. That was another world I spent lots of time in just to talk with the regulars.
        Originally posted by tson
        *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
        Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
        The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

I knew Jakeshore thank god at the time. He told me not to invest lmao.
          sigpic
          Started game June 2013 and Forums August 2013
          Old IGN and forum name Ngreenwood74
          Created NASDAQ with my good friend Queenburt
          IGN: Gooseneck Level: 100
          Hours Played: 10,000
          Punched:25.5 million times!
          Guild: Slaves

Comment

When rent break worlds were still a thing.
            IGN: Whiffle
            Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

Not really a story but just fragments of the past:

Old Shop system

Sugarcane farming

Ripper and Crimson Wings were a WL each

Worlds like MARRYPEOPLE, LOVEDATING, PARKOUR, TRADE, TRADEA-Z, TRADE2, etc.

Selling my main world for Devil Wings that switched to Ripper Wings without noticing
              IGN: Onan
              Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG

Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
              God I hate my forum name

Comment

I just miss the old days, I remember being noob as hell and doing whatever the hell is fun for me and my in real life friends. Now they all have quitted. I am the only one left that still plays this game.
                IGN: LANCEPLAYSYT
                - 3x VOTW Winner
                - 1x WOTD Winner
                - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube / Instagram

Contact me via Discord: LancePlays#8216

Comment

Guessing door id for scam door in world scam world and getting the items
                  "You gotta spend gems to earn gems."

Comment

-Some guy got out of the area around the white door and began placing a bunch of locks and stuff down. He broke his locks after a while, and I immediately kicked him. I think I was still farming grass when he managed to get out.

-Running a hotel world that was made out of brick. I don't even think it was world locked, I just used huge locks to prevent people from getting out.

-That one time I showed up in a Pcats stream, he was hanging out with Rubie and the world was filled immediately.

-Playing Growtopia in a hotel in florida and getting cursed for an hour because I stayed in some world for a bit too long.

-The third rollback, woke up one day to my cousins texting me about a rollback, so I got on, made some trees, farmed a bit, and headed off.

-Countless hours talking to online friends while farming. (2016/17)

-Infinite white house entrances in Console GT (for some reason)

-Taking rendered screenshots of my worlds in Console Growtopia because of the shutdown. Me and my cousin made a whole world out of it.

-January 2020, some random public world, everyone was just kinda vibing. It was fairly recent, but something about it felt nostalgic.
                    IGN: Tlaloc1
                    Level 97 / 125
                    1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                    Steam
                    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

Originally posted by Sky123456789 View Post
                      Getting scammed by Avenie lol
                      Wow. He really scammed u? Didn't he sponsor the Golden horse?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
                      aren't sugar canes still 200/1?
                      sugar canes actually have a lot of value right now because 100 can be grinded into 1 sugar. So seeds are 30-40/1.

Sugar is a really good farmable right now and not many people know how much profit can be made on cooking day.
                      CrateShip

Comment

Working...
                      X