This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO FILE A LAWSUIT FOR FRAUD?

I purchased Road to Glory pack on July 2nd and I have not received anything as of today. IT HAS BEEN 19 DAYS - more than 2 weeks since my purchase. I have sent multiple tickets to support and I have tried every other way of contacting them such as mail, messenger and instagram. SUPPORT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO ME AT ALL. I have my proof of purchase and receipt.

Does it usually take more than 2 weeks for a response? How do I file a lawsuit against Ubisoft?

After purchasing it, did you collect it from shop? I think you need to collect it somehow from shop, from what I have heard.

Yeah, you don't get the gems instantly, you need to claim them from shop. Kinda stupid since it never tells you to do so anywhere.
    "You gotta spend gems to earn gems."

Comment

They haven't responded to you yet because of the thousands of tickets coming in after the rollbacks. You're exaggerating, just be patient. As long you have the receipt, you're find, and you'll get it once they take care of your ticket.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hello ScofieldZ,

We understand that you are upset about the long waiting time, but rest assured you will receive an answer. However, we will not cater to requests outside the Customer Support ticketing system as we don't want to prefer specific users who are spamming staff members over and over on different platforms, that are not supposed to he used as support channel. We're going to follow our processes and cannot make an exception. Feel free to send me your Ticket ID, so I can double-check if we received your request, however this will not speed up the process.

We also ask for your patience as sending multiple tickets will also ultimately prolong the process of you receiving an answer and your gems, which is likely what happened here.

I will be closing this thread and again ask for your patience.

~ Baskerville

Comment

Working...
        X