Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The transformation of Wicker10

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The transformation of Wicker10

    Remember wicker10? Here he is now:

    https://www.tiktok.com/@cheekyboyos

    i cant believe he got almost 5 million followers on tiktok, and the fact noone else has been talking about it is insane lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYSsn_HL1w

  • #2
    Ewww tiktok, no wonder wicker is famous there

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

    Comment


    • #3
      Tell me when he has 5 reddit followers...
      My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
      M e n a c i n g. . .
      ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

      IGN - D00DofSilver

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SIide View Post
        i cant believe he got almost 5 million followers on tiktok, and the fact noone else has been talking about it is insane lol
        We don't really like or care about TikTok here. Maybe that's why...

        Comment


        • #5
          wicker is gone

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SIide View Post
            Remember wicker10? Here he is now:

            https://www.tiktok.com/@cheekyboyos

            i cant believe he got almost 5 million followers on tiktok, and the fact noone else has been talking about it is insane lol
            Its sad tbh...
            Law <3 me :)

            Comment


            • #7
              It's cheekyboyos not wicker10 anymore
              Ign: RimUwU

              Comment


              • #8
                dont go talking about this here like he was banned for selling his account, just reminisce with your friends on how famous he has gotten
                “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                — The Doctor
                “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                ― Ross Lynch

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
                  dont go talking about this here like he was banned for selling his account, just reminisce with your friends on how famous he has gotten
                  tell me more about the account selling

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Poisonouswolf View Post
                    tell me more about the account selling
                    nthn he quit for good so he sold his acc for some money
                    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

                    I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.


                    GrowID: Phloqiston
                    World: BDCMARS
                    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I just think nobody really cares anymore, this is super old news. He has moved on from Growtopia for years already.
                      Hey it's me

                      Ign:Manup


                      "If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
                      ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

                      Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        *** wicker almost 5 MILLION followers on tiktok????????????

                        RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                        "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                        - Eleanor Roosevelt

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Plus, I recently found out that he gave(?) his channel to another person and the channel has been renamed:

                          https://www.youtube.com/c/ChanTheMann
                          IGN: Onan
                          Discord: Onan#1401

                          FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG



                          Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
                          God I hate my forum name

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I’m very disappointed in him for using Tiktok
                            IGN: Deftera
                            Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                            Latest Youtube Video:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOY...DefteraGetsuyo


                            Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Why TikTok...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X