Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spike Juice is THE WORST item in Growtopia. Change my mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike Juice is THE WORST item in Growtopia. Change my mind.

It costs 60 growtokens and lasts 5 seconds. Worst item ever. Also, when used, you can walk on spikes. What if mod sees that? It's not like there's a way if you're hacking or using spike juice. Also, who knows, you might even get auto banned for using it. It's so bad I bet nobody has bought it for years. (Also it's untradeable so that's a big minus) Only good thing about spike juice is that it's rare collectable. You can flex others that you spent 60 growtokens, but then again, it's untradeable so you can't put it in your world.
    "You gotta spend gems to earn gems."

its tested b4 that you will not get autobanned using spikejuice
    IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
      its tested b4 that you will not get autobanned using spikejuice
      It still sucks tho
      "You gotta spend gems to earn gems."

Comment

Spike Juice was not an item meant to be bought. It was a deterrent for people protecting their items with spikes instead of placing a block over them.

Also, sixty tokens at the time spike juice came out was nothing. It could be earned in a week without trying.
        Originally posted by tson
        *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
        Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
        The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Still better than trashing your gtokens
          Growtopia: WaifuLillie

Discord: DefinitelyFelix#8880

Forumers United, where i chat often: (https://discord.gg/y4pfrr8)

Comment

Imagine someone has 100+ dls behind a spike unblocked thinking no one can pass through but does not know that you’re a big brain and you can use juicy potions like this one
            IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

It wasn't meant to be something useful other than deterring people from dropping their item unblocked in a row of spike or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
                Imagine someone has 100+ dls behind a spike unblocked thinking no one can pass through but does not know that you’re a big brain and you can use juicy potions like this one
                After you bought the spike juice you realized guardian pineapple was active.
                WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Pretty sure spike juice was introduced to combat fake parkour prizes.
                  It was quite popular for people to drop all their belongings at the end of a parkour with a practically impossible final segment (eg. behind a tight tunnel of spikes).
                  Considering how thats no longer the case nowadays I'd say that spike juice did its job quite well despite arguably being too expensive.

Comment

Ok but balloon jammer
                    Udder
                    Longtime Party Bunny

Comment

Originally posted by Udder View Post
                      Ok but balloon jammer
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH dis med mi lap
                      Support ALL OF MY SUGGESTIONS below:
                      https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...yes-cuul-very)
                      Last updated: Jul. 22, 2020

IGN: ABattleCat

Kai 0w0
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
                        Pretty sure spike juice was introduced to combat fake parkour prizes.
                        It was quite popular for people to drop all their belongings at the end of a parkour with a practically impossible final segment (eg. behind a tight tunnel of spikes).
                        Considering how thats no longer the case nowadays I'd say that spike juice did its job quite well despite arguably being too expensive.
                        Although that helped, but it was mainly to keep people from thinking their items were safe behind spikes. Hackers could get through, players would lose their items and blame SethMumu. It was a brilliant fix IMO. Truly big brain from another dimension.

Comment

Ok but sometimes when I'm playing parkour with almost impossible spike endings, I get so tempted to buy spike juice... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nirvana View Post
                            Ok but sometimes when I'm playing parkour with almost impossible spike endings, I get so tempted to buy spike juice... lol
                            Well, using 60 Growtokens just to get past an ending in a parkour is not the smartest thing maybe? If you buy 6 Megaphones for 60 Growtokens you can sell them for 25 World Locks each. And that is 150 World Locks.
                            I would rather get 150 World Locks by buying Megaphones than getting the prize of an parkour.

Comment

Well, there’s no point in consuming a spike juice (if there is, the chance of it actually happening is super low, like 7th circle low).

Hacczz gave a better deal, unlimited immunity with a risk of ban which is unlikely i hope..
                              tu me manques.
                              IGN : Lovecraftian
                              My Insta : ecrii_
                              Originally posted by Her
                              i want to break up..

Comment

Working...
                              X