Achievement : superhero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achievement : superhero

Does dr destructo still being spawned by mods or like they dont care anymore?
    i want that achievement so bad but idk where to search :c maybe i should ask a moderator..

Originally posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Does dr destructo still being spawned by mods or like they dont care anymore?
    i want that achievement so bad but idk where to search :c maybe i should ask a moderator..
    It's just pretty rare to see dr. destructo as always.. I got superhero achievement after playing for 3years, be patient.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
      It's just pretty rare to see dr. destructo as always.. I got superhero achievement after playing for 3years, be patient.
      should i stay afk in wotd?

Comment

They typically only do Destructo events during large community gatherings such as PAW or misc. meetups
        Sup
        IGN: Rovie
        Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

lmao i remember getting mine 3-5 years ago. I was randomly at a world and he suddenly came in. I was like wow is he a hacker or wat?
          IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

What's sadder than not seeing him is when you finally do, but he isn't defeated.

Comment

I saw dr destructo a few days ago, but i got the achievement in my wotd a few years ago!
              “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
              — The Doctor
              “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
              ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
                I saw dr destructo a few days ago, but i got the achievement in my wotd a few years ago!
                Damn, where was he?

Comment

Update

i found a mod in a wotd but he didn't did dr destructo even if i was telling

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
                    Damn, where was he?
                    I couldnt remember last night but i remember now, it was in GARBAWAYRACE when Cloverlord was hosting Garbaway and i am pretty sure it was either one of the mods who sponsored or @BlueDwarf
                    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                    — The Doctor
                    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                    ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Yes, Dr. Destructo is still a thing
                      Discord: Elbanna#6467
                      Instagram: @elbannagt

Comment

Working...
                      X