Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this normal for those who contacted Growtopia Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal for those who contacted Growtopia Support?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 18.54.59.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	6721810

I've created a ticket last week and they still have not responded to me yet after checking my email often but, I see that my ticket is in progress and is been updated every day in midnight. Is this normal or should I make another ticket again?

hi

Originally posted by Jeo View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]244613[/ATTACH]

I've created a ticket last week and they still have not responded to me yet after checking my email often but, I see that my ticket is in progress and is been updated every day in midnight. Is this normal or should I make another ticket again?
    I send my support ticket July 4th, got a automated response a week later, i haven't heard from them since, hopefully you get your items back !

Comment

Originally posted by LuLou View Post
      I send my support ticket July 4th, got a automated response a week later, i haven't heard from them since, hopefully you get your items back !
      Wow, support did not still reply to your ticket after two weeks of wating well I hope that support will respond to your case !!

hi

Comment

Delayed Response Times

As you can imagine with all the rollbacks, support may be swamped with emails. I’d give it some more time. How much more time depends on what your email was about.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
          As you can imagine with all the rollbacks, support may be swamped with emails. I’d give it some more time. How much more time depends on what your email was about.
          Wow !! I can't believe that after several weeks, support is still busy resolving player's lost items. I contacted support because they've mistakenly suspended me three days after the duplication glitch

hi

Comment

12 days, wow support is lazy

hi

Comment

Originally posted by Jeo View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]244613[/ATTACH]

I feel you man. I bought gems from store before summerfest and I did not receive ‘em. Support responded to me after 3 weeks when Apology Week was over. 🙃🙃🙃

Comment

Originally posted by ScofieldZ View Post
                I feel you man. I bought gems from store before summerfest and I did not receive ‘em. Support responded to me after 3 weeks when Apology Week was over. 🙃🙃🙃
                wow you must have a lot of patience

hi

Comment

This is typical of the support team. It took me 30 days for a reply to get my items back earlier this year. They're also swamped with tickets due to the glitches with rollbacks.
                  IGN: ShadowGraal
                  Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                  Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                  Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
                    This is typical of the support team. It took me 30 days for a reply to get my items back earlier this year. They're also swamped with tickets due to the glitches with rollbacks.
                    wow, they should be really employing more support peeps as their current support peeps are very tired replying to people's missing items

I contacted a guardian i saw in another thread for my ticket's status
                    Last edited by Jeo; 07-27-2020, 04:27 AM.

hi

Comment

Can a guardian/moderator respond or help me about my case?

hi

Comment

Nvm, Thank you Rimanah for addressing my ticket.

I'm already unbanned!

hi

Comment

Working...
                        X